Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning Sunshine!

Start from the beginning

"Dammit, Reese!" I whispered to myself.

Reese came down a few minutes later with the shirt and jeans fitting him perfectly. "What do you eat for breakfast anyways?" I asked as he sat down at the counter.

"Whatever you have," he sighed.

I bit my lip. Inside the fridge were expired waffles that I didn't even know why we hadn't thrown away. I looked up to see a box of Lucky Charms. "Do you like cereal?"

"Love it," he joked.

I filled two bowls up and poured some milk when I noticed a note on the fridge.

All of us will be out for the weekend, we'll explain when we get back.
-Claire

Well that explains everything. Not entirely, but it was something.

Reese and I ended up eating the cereal on the sofa while watching an old football game. "I don't understand this at all," I muttered.

"You'll get it eventually," Reese chuckled.

My stomach was demanding for more food since I hadn't eaten anything last night. A bowl of cereal didn't fill me up, so I looked more in the fridge.

I saw an apple which I gobbled up in less than a second. My stomach turned now. I ran out of the kitchen until I found the bathroom, leaning over the toilet, I put two fingers down my throat and threw it all up.

"Maggie? You okay?" Reese asked from the door.

My back leaned against the wall as I tried to regain my breath. "Yeah. . . Yeah, I'm fine," I stammered.

I looked up to see myself in the mirror. My nose felt all stuffy which annoyed the hell out of me. There was a slight chance that I could convince him that there was nothing wrong.

My hands rummaged through the cabinet until I found some mints. Harry always kept them in the downstairs bathroom. I didn't know why, but I knew he was obsessed with them. 

Reese stood right beside the door once I came out. He ran his hand over his hair once he saw my red nose. "You don't look okay," he sighed.

"I'm fine, really," I said in my best convincing voice. He seemed to buy it since he smiled. He smiled again which made me melt inside. Damn. Just damn. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Aren't your folks coming-"

"They won't be here until tomorrow night," I cut in. The only thing we could really do in this house was either sleep or watch a movie. "Movie?"

"Movie," Reese agreed.

I let Reese pick out the movie since I had nearly seen all of them on Netflix. Though I didn't know why I watched horror movies since I hated them. I always had nightmares for at least a month by watching one horror movie.

Reese who saw my most recent horror movies scrolled down to the category. "You want to watch a horror movie, right now?" I gulped.

"You've seen a couple of them," he smirked. Stupid idiot knew I was afraid of them by my question? "Let's watch-"

"Can we not!" I exclaimed, my anxiety level rising. "I hate them so much and I'd rather watch a comedy movie. And also because I love to sleep."

Reese shrugged and scrolled up to the comedy category. Thank god. "We'll watch something scary, but funny."

Hell no! Even if the move was funny but had a bit horror in it didn't count at all! "Can we just watch the Avengers? It has action," I begged.

"You seriously hate horror movies, don't ya," he chuckled.

"Duh!" I shouted.

"Fine, Avengers it is."

Reese was right beside me on the couch. There were times where I glanced from the corner of my eye to only see him having his eyes glued to the screen.

We laughed at the same moments, but it got all quiet at the end. "What movie do you want to watch now?" I asked after the credits rolled in.

"How bout A Night-"

"No!" I interrupted. "We are not watching anything that is scary Reese. I I swear if I don't sleep at all I will kill you in your sleep."

Reese lifted his arms up in surrender, a grin appearing on his lips. "Then what do you want to watch?"

I sighed, sinking into the couch when I heard something outside. "Can you just take me somewhere? I'm bored here," I suggested.

"Then where do you want to go?" Reese asked while turning the t.v. off.

I tapped my chin pretending to think. "Can we go to the mall?"

"The mall? That's the best you've got."

"Well we'll just watch The Notebook then-"

"Okay!" Reese stood up, throwing his arms up in the air. "Mall it is."

A smirk appeared on my lips. Why can't guys watch The Notebook or any other Nicholas Sparks movie? They were cliché and all, but give them a chance at least.

We strolled down the street, my arms swinging around as we made it to the mall. Inside I scurried over to Victoria's Secret before hearing Reese's voice, "I'm not buying panties with you."

"What? You don't want to make sure if they look good on me?" I smirked.