"Ammi! yar Kahan ja rahi hen ooper?"

"Beta Hussain ko soup de aoon zara mager pata nai achanak se ghutney mein dard shuroo ho gaya hea"

"Samra! tum de aao na" I glared at her who smirked at me.

"han han bilkul de aao. Ammi kun bura maney gi yar!?" She stated all loud and I frowned a her with my mouth wide open.

"Han lo beta! de aao usey" Aunty walked towards me gesturing and I just looked nervously between her and Samra.

"You need to talk to him Tehreem! If am no wrong you still haven't thanked him for saving your life" She narrowed her eyes and I blinked mine. "go and say JazakAllah" she fluttered her eyes brows smiling all ear to ear and I just helplessly stare at her face.

"YOU are going Samra! am not" I glared at her bu to no avail, she shrugged her shoulders looking back on the magazine in her hands.

I looked at Aunty who was still holding he tray and then got up. Reluctantly I held he tray and heard Samra chuckled at my back.

Whats so funny....?

Aunty smiled softly a me as I walked past her and headed towards the stairs.

I was trying to ignore Hussain for past few days, just to get a grip over my wayward thoughts and that strange uncomfortable sting in my tummy whenever he is around me.

But I guess being Samra in the same house my goal won't be achieved.

Reaching to his door I heard him talking....

"Or Tehreem ko buhat poochna meri taraf se buhat sara piyar dena" it was a feminine voice. I guess Shaista Aunty....

"Abey nai o! piyar nai dena tu Saley! Wesey he teri niyat kuch kharab lag rahi hea" a male voice came immediately and I felt my feet shivered a little as I stopped in the door frame.

"Ji bilkul pooch loon ga Mom!" Hussain was sitting on the couch, with his back turned towards me and head hung a little low over something

"or q nai de sakta piyar. Aakhir bivi hea meri honey wali.....

My grip around the tray went even firm as the words lost in his mouth when he looked up at my reflection in the mirror.

I seriously came at the very wrong time....

"Uh-Mom! lemme call you back" my gaze was lowered but I could here the hesitation in his tone.

Calm down Tehreem! what is wrong with you? stop behaving like an immature teenager who can not fight back to her lame silly feelings.

I frowned at my own stupid self and then looked up finding him already standing in front of me with his gaze on my face, no frown, no confusion even the gaze felt softer this time....not a stare.

He pressed a small smile and I gulped down before opening my mouth. "Soup!!!" I held the tray a little towards him and he looked down a that.

"You can step in Tehreem! I won't bite. Am no a cannibal trust me" I frowned as he seriously threw a joke, I walked in and ignoring the fact that his gaze was following me I placed the tray over his dresser before walking back to the door.

"Hey! Thank you" he called aloud as I barged out without stopping and almost ran downstairs.

Or q nai de sakta piyar? Akhir bivi hea meri honey wali.....

I just want Abbu to come back soon and take me back to home, I don't want any fishy feelings towards Hussain.

Jo rishta ek din ban'na he hea wo khoobsurti se baney yei behter hea, I don't want it muffled with wrong feelings.