5.11. Horror and Confession

Start from the beginning

And with that my eyes closed again and I knew I was about to fall down.

Jawad's POV

"Stop being shy sweetheart!" I knew she wanted the same maybe she was being reluctant, hesitant... but that's okay every girl is and there is always a first time.

I leaned in closer to her face when she closed her eyes, I frowned when she opened them back I could see haze in them as if she was about to...faint.

"Haya!!! Haya.....?" and with that her body went jelly in my grip, I hurriedly secure her from falling down as she hung loose in my arms.

"Shitt! Haya? Haya get up!" I shifted her a little in my arms and patted her cheek but she still remained motionless.

"Fuck!" cursing loud I picked her up and carried her to the bed, throwing her clutch near her on the pillow I took a step back as my hand rank through my hair.

"water?" I looked around there was no sign of water bottle or any container. I took out my phone from my pocket, walked up to the dresser and was about to dial numbers when I felt movement.

Before I could turn I felt something hard against my back and I got frozen. Gun?

"do not move or else you will be responsible for the consequences" I heard her seethed, I mentally cursed myself for getting trapped in her act.

"Am seriously impressed with this little act han!" I acted calm though something inside me was panicked already.

"Shut up and stand still" she pushed the muzzle a little in my back, I could feel the hardness through the fabric of my shirt.

Slowly she moved he gun back, I looked at her reflection in the dresser mirror; she was holding the little devil tight in her grip as if it was the first time, her eyes fixed on me.

"Ye tum theek nai ker raheen Haya! You will pay for it" I growled as I saw her unlocking the knob of the door with one hand while the other still keeping the gun at me.

She opened the door and took a step out backwards, I turned. She was still holding the gun at me.

"Go fuck yourself!" she spatted on my face before taking a step back and the door was slammed shut. I lunged towards it but the door was already got locked from outside.

"SHITT!!!" I smacked the door hard as I heard somebody running from outside, the voice got dimmer and dimmer and then faded completely.

Ibraheem's POV

You were calling her name in your dream

Who is Tehreem? My daughter-in-law?

Is she pretty? Come on Ibraheem! You never shared anything with me.... start it with this girl.

I gulped down the lump in my throat as Mom's words rang through my memeroies and that nightmare flashed across my eyes.

My body shivered once again thinking about what I saw; fire, lava...hot molten lava and I was being thrown in it mercilessly.

These are our own deeds which lead us to jannah or to jahanum. It depends on us what we choose; heaven or hell fire????

Tehreem had said this once. Maybe all my life whatever I have done has only earned me hell fire, maybe I don't deserve a better ending, I don't deserve jannah.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when my phone started to ring and I looked down, Hussain it was. I didn't feel like talking to him or to anyone else. I swiped it off.