5.7. She was Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"We always have a fight over this" I added walking ahead.

"But that's normal between us, you know all these fighting and daily dose and quarrels on minutest things around us keep us going" I chuckled stating as I entered in the hall, I placed her laptop bag on the sofa and just then I realized she was a little too quiet, so unlike her.

I turned around finding myself alone in the hall.

Hain!! Where is she?

I almost ran back to the door finding her still on the door step, her expressions confused and afraid as if a little girl had seen a cat or worst a lizard on the wall.

"I didn't know you would like my door that much Aleena! Or else I'd have brought it down to your feet that instance" I remarked keeping the sarcasm hidden but she pouted, I stepped closer sensing her discomfort and fear.

It was almost a month I had been asking her to visit my place. We actually had a bet over who would come to the other's home first, I won and so I brought her along with me today.

"Aleena! No one is going to bite you here, if you are afraid of Mom then please! Leave her to me. wesey bhi she is never home before 7 in eavening" I stated assuring her, she still blinked her eyes at me.

"Its not about your Mom Ibraheem bhai!" I frowned.

"then? Are you afraid of me? seriously?" I placed my palm over my heart. "ah! Ouch! Dill torr diya yar" I acted offended and she rolled her eyes grabbing my wrist moving my hand down from my heart.

"Its not about you and me or anyone. Its about right and wrong Ibraheem Bhai!"

"Oho! itna nai sochtey meri chutkiiii!" I pressed my palm over her head above her hijab and she giggled instantly.

"come on! Now come in" and I grabbed her arm almost pulling her inside with me.

Coming into the hall she looked around the house, appraisal evident in her eyes as she made a face as if was impressed by the interior.

"you have a beautiful house bhai!"

"ha! House...yes, I have a house. I wish I had a home instead; less decorated, less furnished, less equipped with less facilities but it would be a home." I chuckled coldly and she made a face coming to me.

"Bhai! Stop complaining about everything" she actually shoved her little fist onto my chest disapprovingly and I laughed.

"jo hokum apka. Aur kuch?" I bowed down dramatically and she smiled nodding.

"Wanna see your room" she asked excitedly and I narrowed my eyes before mirroring her smile and showing her the way to the stairs.

"am warning you Bhai! Mujhey jo cheez pasand aa gai na apne sath le jaoon gi. Roken ge to nai na?" she asked popping her eyes out with her index pointing at me and I rubbed my chin thoughtfully.

"One condition"

"Whats that?" she asked as we halted to the door of my room.

"will tell you later. After you" pushing the door I gave her way and she smiled stepping in, but the very next moment her smile faded and mine turned into ever broader.

"This is your room?" she actually gasped as she looked into my room and found almost everything from out of its right place, starting from my guitars to my drum beats to my clothes to my punching bag and bla bla bla....

"Q? tumhen ghoron ka astabal nazar aa raha hea?" I asked keeping my hands at the side of my waist.

"I haven't seen a place messier than this Bhai!" she stated innocently and I chuckled.