5.7. She was Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"What? Are you mad? Or mujhey kia keh ra hea bey! Go tell Mom or worse Dad" I added and he cursed under his breath as he moved his hand though his hair.

"whats your problem Hussain! You are already talking to her, by now you two know each other enough to have a meeting or something. Come on!" I tried to convince him but he shook his head.

"its not about knowing or meeting her Shehry! I know where Mom and Dad are pushing me; I know what they want and what is coming ahead of all this"

"Hussain! ya to tu tameez se seedhey lafzon mein bat ker ya dafa ho ja yahan se and stop eating my brains" I stated irritated as I couldn't get what the eff he was talking about.

"tu nai samjhey ga" he grumpily stated as he crossed his arms and I sighed.

"in fact tu samjhey ga, bus Saturday aa lene de merey Bhai!" he added all of a sudden his expressions turned smirky, I knew what he was pointing at but I frowned acting oblivious.

He came near me and almost shoved his index in my chest "This Saturday man! Your fate is gonna be sealed and pealed off as well" he dramatically stated and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!" I pushed him back and he fell on the carpet chuckling. "they were only talking about her okay, it doesn't mean anything even near to the tatti you have in your mind" I snapped but he was still smiling meaningfully.

"dekh leen tu putter ji! Saturday ko Mom ne usey bahu na na bana liya to mera naam bhi Hussain nai" he stated firmly and I decided to ignore him

"hayee! Haya bhabi. Sounds good han" Hussain smiled his 32 and I shot him a look. "shut up!!"

"no seriously man! Haya Shehryar. Aaayee hayeee matlab k kamal ki Jodi hea sunney mein to bhai!" Hussain kept on teasing.

"you better concentrate on Tehreem and this next month wala trip to Pakistan okay" I reminded him and yep! The smile faded from his face as he leaned back with the sofa and like an upset grumpy kid he started stamping his feet on the carpet.

"mein ni jana. Mujhey nai pata mein ni jana kaheen bhi. Mujhey nai milna us se"

I laughed at his expressions and he angrily crossed his arms at his front looking away.

"Meri berbadi per hansney walo! Khuda karey ye Saturday teri zindagi ka yadgaar tareen Saturday ban jae" he cursed and I laughed again.

"Saley! Bakwas na ker. And on a serious note am excited for the trip to Pakistan" I added seriously. "and trust me its good for you two, Hussain! tu us se mil le ga to ye terey kuriyon wergey nakhrey to muken ge at least"

Hussain got up over his feet and glared down at me. "there is a NO and there will be NO. doesn't matter how many trips am gonna have to Pakistan. Samjha?" he stated in a threatening way and I mockingly backed off in the couch.

"Samajh gaya Boss!" I pretended to be afraid and he walked towards the room ignoring my chuckle at his back.

Sala! Pata nai chahta kia hea? Kun Tehreem se bhagta hea?

Kaheen....kaheen koi aur to nai? Per he never mentioned....

Kaheen Gul......

What? Hussain or Pathani? Dono k bachey Shahrukh khan or Barood Khan ka mixture hon ge.

Ibraheem's POV

I stepped inside hanging the keys back on their slot and my coat over the hanger near the door.

"I dunno why Mom wants the coats here on this hanger when I have my own room and can keep my stuff there without anyone's privacy disturbed." I stated shaking disapprovingly.