Anger

A/N:

A jelsa one shot. Read it and then there's A/N at the end.

-----------------

It was snowing in the high lands. Perfect, pure white snow was quietly floating down and giving the ground a soft blanket to cover it. Elsa's head lifted up as she wanted to catch one snowflake to her tongue, let it melt and she would feel the energizing effect of cold winter air.

Carefully she stuck her tongue out and smiled when the first snowflake landed down.

"How much further?" Her best friend Rapunzel Corona asked from her with a giggle. She watched how Elsa threw her hair behind her back with her hand.

Their gazes met and a smile spread on both.

"Just like 20 more minutes walking. Our cabin is nearby," Elsa laughed and grinned.

"Come on Eugene! You heard her!" Rapunzel cheered behind her.

The boys were keeping the back. Eugene huffed, his warm breath was making a cloud in front of him. Again Rapunzel was enthusiastically running in front of everyone. However he was just able to smile to his girlfriend with the most amazing golden blonde long hair and friendly green eyes.

"You sure don't like the cold, do you?" Hiccup chuckled. He hopped his back bag better on him from the straps and glanced at Eugene.

"Says the one wearing a furry coat around their winter coats collar," Eugene teased and smiled deviously.

Hiccup rolled his green eyes and took his knitted hat off from his head, letting his fingers brush through his brown hair before putting the hat back on.

"He was just asking because you and Punz are from a warm country," Jack laughed when he pulled Eugene on top of a small hill. Eugene smiled back to Jack's friendly smile.

"I know but--," Eugene groaned until they heard a loud exited squeal from ahead.

"Anna," all the guys laughed in unison. They knew that the voice could only belong to Elsa's little sister with strawberry blonde hair. She was leading everyone with her boyfriend Kristoff and they seem to be having a snowfight at the moment.

Jack ran to take part in the snow fight, it made Elsa gasp when the boy with windwisped white hair and cyan blue eyes run to have some fun again. She didn't have time to warn him of the slippery slope heading down. Now she just had to watch when he threw him to his butt, letting him slide down the hill.

Now everyone else run down too. They could see the cabin waiting for them for the perfect getaway weekend for the friends. After having a hard semester this would be a fun change.

"It sure took you guys some time to arrive," a feisty redhaired girl stated when she slammed the cabin door open.

"Merida!" Hiccup cheered and run to hug his childhood best friend. Merida got out of school one day before everyone else and went ahead for some private time before her friends would arrive.

She had done some hunting with her bow and stocked up with firewood before her friends arrived. She let Anna in so she could mix some hot chocolate for everyone.

In the evening everyone was warming up around the fire place, chatting and laughing. Jack stared into his mug with white, soft marshmallows floating around on the surface. His mind was set on the idea of how to pop out the question to Elsa without her laughing him away. Taking her for a date has been in his mind for from the first day when they shared seats in law class.

"So I was facing this super hard math problem--," Hiccup explained.

"Not about school!" Everyone groaned and laughed.