11 Mission in September

POV Jack

"Who the heck froze my boomerang!" Bunnymund roared. I hid myself from the sight and laughed by myself. Then I heard a unclasping sound and how his steps echoed in the airplane.

He was glaring at me with his green eyes when his fist attached to my shirt and lifts me up a bit. Only my belts were keeping me from fully going up.

"Chill out Bunny, no harm done!" I laugh and position my hands in sign of surrender.

"You – just – froze my boomerang. You just don't do that for a mate," Bunny hissed and his face got close to mine.

"Don't tease our sniper Bunnymund," a gentle voice giggled on my right. I grin and look towards the voice.

"But!" Bunny groaned.

"No buts. Now sit down, we're soon in the drop out zone," Baby Tooth grinned and I smile at her thankfully. Apparently you just don't freeze a boomerang without your ass being kicked.

Bunny dropped me down and went to sit opposite from us. He was still a bit grumpy while Sandy elbowed him quickly.

"Thanks Ems," I whisper out quickly.

"No problem. Shawn is way less troublesome than you. Will you ever grow up?" Baby Tooth sighed.

"Nope," I said while popping the P.Emma rolled her eyes while smiling.

Then the aircraft hit into empty space in the air and dropped a bit. We were used to this kind of things. Even Emma who was newest in our group, The Guardians.

"Everyone get ready to jump down from The Sleigh!" Captain North roared as he had now left the gearing of the air craft to one of his trusted co-pilots. Yeah, to Phil who clearly dislikes me. A hairy and big guy with issues. Just because I pulled out a prank on him a while back.

I glance at North while everyone is putting on their parachutes. Then he sighs loudly, "Everyone put on your parachutes except Frost, Baby Tooth and Toothiana."

"Are you ready Baby Tooth?" Toothiana came to Emma with cheerful voice. Emma nodded her head and threw her backpack on her back.

"See you guys down," I grinned but then Captain North stopped me which made me glare at him.

"Not so fast. Listen our mission once more," Captain North laughed deeply and I shrugged myself free from his grasp. I took one step to my left in sideways to get some space between us. He is sometimes freaking me out.

"Aye Captain," Bunny replied and hopped forward. His Aussie accent and ways to behave make me think of a kangaroo quite often. However he doesn't get the joke for some reason.

We all gathered near Captain North while the backdoor was being opened automatically by our pilot, Phil. North's strong voice roared through the combined noise from engines and wind that was gusting in from the open door. Toothiana held her hair which was swayed by the strong wind.

"This is a clear rescue mission. Frost will snipe the targets out so we can go and get the Package out safely. Toothiana and Bunny will go in, me and Sandy keep the escape route clear. Baby Tooth keeps an eye for enemy's movements and gives Frost the information he needs to make the shots. Understood?" Captain North yelled loudly.

"Sir, yes sir!" We yelled in unison.

"Now get out and make it a successful mission," Captain North ordered.I grin at Emma while I walk towards the exit. Then I felt the wind catching onto my clothes and I breath in the crystal clear cool air as I lean back from the edge.