12 Puppets of Emotions

(A/N:

Quick A/N in here. If you've been reading my Perv Quadruplets book some parts of this chapter might be familiar but read it. I added, changed and deleted some things. Don't worry. This chap won't be smut. )

POV Hiro

Weekend was awesome, I finally get to caught up with GoGo on how she's doing at her training. She's doing great apparently which doesn't surprise me.

We would have some sort of weird single training today with Captain. He said that nothing much is needed with us and we would go into communications barrack. Weird. Today is my and Flynn's turn. Next Friday is Hiccup and Elsa. Why do I have to be today.

I'm waiting for my turn outside the barrack. Hiccup and Elsa gave me some concerned looks before. Now I just focus on my breathing. So I won't die before he kills me. Nice.

The door opened and Flynn came out. More like dragged himself out.

"H-how was it?" I ask from pale looking Flynn.

"Horrible," he mumbled and went away. "I need a drink," he sighed on his way so silently that I barely heard him.

"You're up next Private Hamada," Captain Frost roared on the doorway. He waited for me to get up and walk inside before he closed the door.

"Sit there," Captain said while pointing at a chair in middle of dark room. There was only one light standing in the middle and it was pointed directly at my face when I sat.

"Who are you?" Captain Frost insisted angrily as he stood in front of me.

"P-private Hamada, sir," I replied and he shook his head.

"Name, rank and number," he spat out.

"Hamada, Hiro. Private. Soldier number 02242015," I told him. I see taking out a knife from his waist which he slams onto the arm support of my wooden chair. Just next to my hand.

"Tell me, Private Hamada. What are you feeling?" He whispered while glaring at me.

"L-little afraid sir," I mumbled in embarrassment. He sure startled me before.

"Wrong Private. We can't feel fear, we can't love or care. We can't show our weaknesses," he mumbled and the blade which he just pulled out from the arm rest was now being pressed against my skin.

"What are you feeling now. Private?" Captain Frost grinned, his eyes were looking like he was losing his mind.

"N-nothing sir," I replied.

"You are afraid. I can see that," he hummed and threw the blade to ground. He went to somewhere, leaving me at the dark room alone.

"This is not funny anymore," I spoke aloud after being alone for about five minutes. That moment the only light source which was pointed at me turned off.

Then I heard screaming which made me get up. It sounded like it was coming outside the door.

"HIRO!" It was GoGo's voice, screaming for me. My heart was racing. Is that bastard hurting her in other room?

I ran towards the direction where I think the door is. I touch at the walls in the darkness and I open it up quickly. Light was filling the dark room when I ran to the corridor.

Air escaped from my lungs when something hit me. I fell to the floor while gasping for air. Captain Frost stood in front of me, looking at me in amused way. I tried to get up but he kicked me down.