41 "Coldness Turned into Warmth"

POV Hiccup

Finally we managed to get Captain North back to his usual self. All the Captain's were furious because of what had happened. They blamed themselves for everything, it took some effort from me and Shawn to convince them of not worrying all of this right now.

We're hiding in a building at Arendelle, trying to configure a plan of how to proceed.

"What if we just rush in and kick some butts?" Captain Bunnymund grinned.

"If we go in mindlessly we are vulnerable," I sighed.

"Who asked you soldier?" Captain Bunnymund snapped and narrowed his eyes while staring at me.

"Ugh, now I know why Jack argues with you so much," Shawn sighed, "—and I agree with Hiccup."

"The skinny one is right, I feel it in my belly!" Captain North chuckled and patted his stomach.

"Besides we need to get your weapons from the castle. Only me and Shawn have something to protect ourselves," I insisted.

"Why didn't you bring us some weapons?" Bunnymund groaned.

"Because they are too heavy and we could've hurt them if we had taken them from them to use against them, right?" Captain Tooth giggled and stared at me and Shawn.

I glance at Shawn who replies with and awkward smile. "Yes?" We reply in unison as we're a bit unsure what Captain Tooth meant.

Suddenly everyone groans, something just hit on my head. I look over my shoulder and I see Captain Sandy who is tapping his foot on floor. He rolls his eyes as if he is annoyed by not getting everyone's attention otherwise.

"What is it yellow man?" Captain North hummed.

Captain Sandy points at the wall and we feel a cold breeze coming in.

"Wait.. could it be?" Captain Tooth whispered.

"Yes. Manny is coming," Captain North chuckled.

The door blasted open and we wait, staring at the entry.

"Finally I found you," Colonel Moon sighed when he stepped in.

"I didn't know that you will join to the battle," Captain North wondered and brushed his beard.

"Well I'm not supposed to but I'm done with sitting around – besides. I have someone with me who can change a few things to our advantage," Colonel Moon smirked. His devious smile reminded a lot of how Shawn or Captain Frost smile when they get an idea that could be either good or bad.

"Who?" Captain Tooth gasped.

"Hi," a silent girls voice spoke and then we see how she steps in.

"Rapunzel?" I gulped.

"Yes, Corona can help us," Colonel Moon grinned and tapped Rapunzels shoulder. She was looking tired and she grasped on the hem of her green army jacket nervously.

"Hopefully yes," she whispered.

"Isn't she the traitor who drugged us?" Captain Bunnymund hissed.

Colonel Moon shook his head, "No. I believe they abducted her in the middle of her training period and then replaced her with something that wasn't her."

"That makes sense," Captain North agreed and Captain Sandy nodded his head.

"So what do we do now dad?" Shawn asked casually.

"You and Rapunzel go with Hiccup. You need to aid your fellow soldiers at the castle's court yard but first find the sunstone. We saw that things were going badly down there while we flew here. And Haddock needs to contact Hamada and tell them that help is on it's way," Colonel Moon guided us before he left with the Captain's. They would go and get some weapons, Colonel Moon would protect them.