40 Moon's Storm Clouds

POV Elsa

"They are beating the barrier," Merida said while standing at the balcony. She was aiming her arrow to the distance as she said that it would give her a better view point.

"We need to get the bullets out," Hiro explained as he began cutting through Jack's shirt.

Jack's gritted his teeth together, grasping onto Hiro's wrist. "Don't fucking do that," he said angrily.

"He is trying to help you," I whispered with my voice shivering. Jack's face was so pale, his eyes had dark pink marks around them as he was bleeding to death slowly by his wounds.

"Only Sandy can get that sand out, the sand would just infect you if you try," he gasped and started to push himself to sit after letting Hiro go.

"Sorry to interrupt but I think that the barrier won't hold for long," Merida raised her voice.

"We should fight," Jack said as getting up. The blood that was gushing out from his mouth was making his breathing to sound bubbly.

"You need to rest," I raised my voice.

"I need to fight, for you," he smiled faintly and I see him freezing his wounds to calm down the bleeding.

"Don't be crazy, you are hurt," I noticed myself laughing but not because it was fun, it was simply just too stupid idea from him.

"When the sand is out my body can start healing," he whispered and touched my shoulder. The arm which was hurt in him was hanging against his side.

"Then we just beat every enemy and get Sandy to help you, right?" I smiled as I touched his face. He nodded his head and when he was about to lose his balance I let his body take support from me.

Slowly he leaned forward and I felt his breathing against my skin. "You are the one holding my heart... and my life is yours, no one else can take them than you," he whispered.

"Get your ass to work with the defense system Hamada," Jack growled to startled Hiro who nodded his head and rushed to grab his laptop.

"Keep yourself alive Captain Frost," I told him when I touched his chest. The feeling of his heart beating underneath my fingers felt good and made me smile.

"Same goes to you lady, go and show that you can handle yourself woman," he grinned as he took a step back.

His dog, Staff slowly paced after him and when its head went underneath Jack's hand I saw him scratching the behind of the dogs ear.

"I see him going downstairs where Astrid is," Hiro mumbled from behind his laptop. He had eyes everywhere around my kingdom so we would know what's going on.

"Good, are you ready Merida?" I asked from her as I joined with her in the balcony.

"As ready as ever," Merida chuckled and tensed up the string on her bow. We would keep things safe by giving support from up.

A loud sound of cracking split the air and made me look up. One of the beatings that the barrier was given by the dark masses of the enemy had managed to damage it. The sound of reminded me of how an ice mountain splits in two with explosion somewhere in the Antarctica when the weather gets too hot for them to hold together.

Now the crack was up high, directly above the castle and continuing down to other side. The barrier was now fatally weak and then we knew how weak when the masses of black sand hit against it again.

"Good luck Elsa," Anna whispered through the microphone. She was also downstairs. I would protect her, Astrid and Jack while they fought their battle down at the castle yard. This is our final battle place, that we need to hold until the rest of the Captains arrive to help us.