8 Melting

POV Hiccup

Finally we have some dog training! This is far more interesting than working with guns and other deadly things. One day I'm able to bring difference to the world and stop the fights and killing. All that death is unnecessary but for now I need to just suck it up and learn to use weapons. Until I get towards my ultimate goal.

Toothless is glaring at me again. It's so doubtful towards me, sometimes I wonder if it really dislikes me but most of the time we are like best buddies.

"Teach your dog the basic commands first. Make yourself its master and then you can teach it to find bombs and people from collapsed buildings. It took me a while to teach Staff but it was worth every second," Captain Frost stated.

I glance at Elsa, her dog Olaf is goofing around but doing as she says.

"Sit?" I ask from Toothless. It glared at me and gave me its paw. I sigh and for my relief Captain Frost is walking near Hiro right now. He is struggling a bit with Baymax who seems to be keen on just jumping on Hiro's lap.

"Roll!" I order Toothless strictly. Now it sits. Great.

I heard a cough behind me. I look behind me and Captain Frost is glaring at me.

"Let me. Move aside Private Haddock," Captain Frost ordered.

I cross my arms and I keep my eye on Captain and Toothless. He starts giving orders to Toothless. And it freaking did as he told. First it sat, gave its paw and then Captain Frost threw a stick.

I watch as Toothless runs to get the stick. I swore that it just looked over its shoulder, swaying his head from side to side sassily and grinning deviously. It's as stubborn as a cat at least. Heck, sometimes I wonder if it's a cat in disguised to be a dog.

I groan after Captain Frost left to see how Flynn was doing. His dog was refusing to co-operate, it was just hanging from his leg.

"Your dog is not even a girl like you are and it keeps on playing in some pretty leaves? Gosh that is pathetic," Captain Frost laughed.

"SIT!" He then shouted to Elsa. She sat on the ground and stares in shock to Captain. Olaf sat on her lap.

I stare how Captain starts picking up some autumn leaves from the ground, they had fallen from a maple tree near us.

"So you think that you are good to be in the army, huh?" Captain Frost spoke bitterly. Elsa was turning red and remains silent. I watch how Captain Frost starts tying up the leaves together. Then he placed a leaf crown on Elsa's head and he laughed coldly.

"Fuck. A crown fit to a queen of fools. We should have a contest yearly for the most idiotic private so you could win it yearly," Captain said and kicked some leaves over Elsa. She startled and even her dog hides behind her back.

"Wow even your dog is stupid if it thinks that you can protect it," Captain chuckled and turns his back at her. Elsa glares at him quickly and stands up.

"My dog is smarter than he might look, Captain," Elsa spoke bitterly.

"Just shut up," Captain hissed and made us all dismiss.

"Wow he was harsh," I told to Elsa. She was eager over something.

"Y-yeah he was. Umm.. could you take Olaf back to kennel?" She asked and smiled. Her expression was sad and I felt sorry for her so I agreed. She thanked me and left somewhere.

Once I got into the kennel I saw someone getting a big dog out from the cage.

"Hey," I greeted when I put Olaf back to his cage.