A/N: My daughter

Quick update!

On 25th of February our daughter Elsa Sofia was born with surgery into this world! ^^

She was doing great even though her mommy is still recovering from it all. The birth went like hell and paused at some point, my infection rates were going high and my own state collapsed which is why she needed to be get out of me in a hurry. We were in the hospital for quite some time and I had so much drugs being pumped into my system. I'm still recovering and we're learning to be a family.

She is a lovely little girl who goes from 0 to 100 with her emotions in an instant!

I'm coming back to finish this book as soon as I can. Mostly I need some time to recover my own strength so when that has happened all of my time won't go to sleeping but I can start to do things that I enjoy to do when she's napping. I hope?

How are you guys doing?

I'm really grateful for all the wishes of happiness you guys have given us after our daughter was born <3 . However I'm sorry that my time is limited atm and I can't reply to you all wonderful people :/ .

The picture is of her in the hospital when she was 3 days old. Unfortunately my phone refuses to co-operate with me and give me newer pics to upload...

Loving you,

Mel.