29 Someone Mysterious

POV Hiro

Combat training, barehanded and just going with all we got. I'm not so good at this but hey, I've gotta try my best to stay alive and get to train with Baymax after this.

"Alright so since we have a new Private among us we need to mix up your usual pairings," Captain Frost announced. He was creepily amused by this situation.

"Please not me," Eugene began chanting with his eyes closed and his fingers crossed.

"Umm?" I glanced at him and he opened up his other eye.

"You see. There's five of us so Captain will train with one of us," Eugene said with his breathe hitching.

"Private Arendelle.... yeah that's you cotton candy--," Captain Frost nodded towards Anna. She eyeballed him furiously for being called cotton candy. Probably because of her hair.

"You're with Hamada," Captain Frost grinned. I sighed from relief, maybe I won't get beaten up that badly.

"And the rest pairings as follows. Fitzherbert and Haddock. Then... me and Arendelle," Captain Frost said. He had a devious smile on his face, I look at Elsa quickly but she didn't even flinch.

Everyone got to their spots, we threw our jackets off and walked all around the hall. We were training indoors this time, the winter was still here and fighting in the snow would have been too cold for most of us.

"I hope you're not treating me any differently," Anna cheered, she already sounded victorious when she grinned. Immediately she took her stand in front of me with her fists up. This wasn't the first time for her to be doing this.

"Because you're a girl? Nope.... just don't kill me," I replied to her once I got ready. Then Captain Frost blew to the whistle and we had to begun.

Anna came to me like a tornado. She knocked me down after couple of punches.

"Heck, I told you not to kill me!" I groan from the ground.

Anna shrugged and kneeled down, "Well you're alive, aren't you? You should've protected yourself better."

I took her hand as she pulled me up. "I couldn't you were too fast." She just smiled and we walked to the edge of the gymnastic hall.

Hiccup was outsmarting Eugene, he was dodging him and knew all his moves beforehand. Suddenly Hiccup grabbed to Eugene's arm which was pointing straight after a punch. Hiccup was about to hold him still while kicking him down.

"Got you!" Eugene cheered.

It all resulted into them getting their feet tangled. They both fell to floor in weird manner. I couldn't tell which of them was above the other.

"Oh my god! Are you two okay!" Anna gasped as she rushed to help them to get loose from each other.

"We're perfect," Hiccup mumbled and showed thumbs up.

"Yeah as soon as you stop grabbing my butt," Eugene hissed. I roll my eyes at them and then I heard how shoes were squeaking against rubber floor mat.

It caught my attention and then I saw how Elsa was digging her feet into floor mat to keep herself up. She was still fighting with the Captain. Anna was still detangling the guys but I kept on following those two.

My mind just can't get off from the night when we were on our first mission. Elsa had run back for Captain without hesitation, to protect him. She had used ice powers, much stronger than what Captain had, and she kept it a secret from him. Then Captain had been staying with her at the hospital, refusing to leave.