9 Dry Sand

"I can't," I whispered as I look at Emma. Her body was badly bruised, cuts were covering her skin. She was slowly bleeding to death.

The people just kept laughing, their voice echoed from the walls.

"It's okay Jack. Just do it," Emma whispered, smiling faintly. I shook my head, touching her brown hair that was now soaking wet and dirty.

"I won't hate you," she said with her raspy voice.

"Fucking do it kid!" One of them shouted.

My heart is beating rapidly, my whole body is aching. One of them kicks me down and I fell on Emma, she whimpered in pain.

"I'm so sorry," I say quietly, trying to hide my panic.

"Just do it Jack," she replied to me, her other hand pressed on my chest. I close my eyes for a moment.

Then I slowly place a kiss on her forehead. She winced a bit and I felt her hand going to my pants. Her hand I shaking as she opens up the button. I hold my breath and kiss her cheek. The people are now urging us to continue, it makes me feel sick.

The sound of zipper being pulled open woke me up.

I look around me, there's no sign of the dark dungeon like place. My breathing is heavy and my body is shivering, covered in cold sweat. It's like my stomach is turning upside down and I try not to vomit because of it.

It was morning already and I need to get up. My body is lightly shaky as I got up and dressed myself. This time I had planned out some harder type of exercises. It's the type of exercise which will throw the weakest ones out. Because the pure fear for more of physical pain will frighten them.

As always I skip the breakfast after badly slept night. These nightmares have no end. However it's good that I feel sick every morning so I have no need to eat. One of my principles is to follow the routines that my Private's do. That includes the fact that if they have no breakfast then I won't have either. Well, there are some exceptions.

I walk directly at the barrack where my squad stays. They are still fast asleep because the mutual waking up signal hasn't been played yet. I just love this.

When I was about to slam the door open and yell for them to wake up I hesitated. Slowly I open up the door and I sneak inside. They sleep so calmly, not knowing what's awaiting them.

A smirk spreads on my face while I look at Private Arendelle. She sure can't handle the exercise. Her body is way too weak and delicate. I walk up to her bed and I stare at her. Her hair is loose and hanging over the edge of bed. She's holding her right hand over her forehead while she sleeps.

Then her hand slipped away and she mumbled something in her sleep. I lean down, closer to her. She seems as bad sleeper as I am.

"N-no... Anna," she whispered quietly and sobbed a bit. I pull myself back a bit.

"Anna?" I reply silently. Her hair is covering her face a bit. I reach my hand towards her, pausing for a moment but then I wipe the hair away.

"I'm so sorry," she exhaled so quietly that I barely heard it. She's sorry for what? Her body begins to shiver and I place my hand on her shoulder.

She calms down a bit from my touch. I smile a bit, this is how Emma calmed down when mom went to look at her. She had these nightmares of a boogeyman that would get her when she was five. Sadly the boogeyman exists, they just might have a bit different form.

Emma would be her age now. Shit, she might even be working as a ballerina like I told she would. Fuck, I'm so full of lies.

I kiss Arendelle's forehead and then at her cheek. Everything seems so blurry. I lean down to kiss her lips but then she whimpered a bit. It was like a lightning struck through my body, making me awake from my paralyzed state.