1 Early Morning

POV Elsa

First day of training and I'm just laying on my bunk bed. On the opposite site are Hiccup's and Hiro's beds. Mine is closest to the door, left from it. Flynn's is on the same side as mine but we have one bed between us.

Behind me is a window and I can see how the early beams of morning light are coming in. They paint the walls in colors of pink and yellow. Everyone else is still fast asleep. I had just gone to use the lavatories and quickly came back from the chilly air.

 "RISE AND SHINE SOLDIER!" A voice roared as the door slam open. I saw our Captain standing on the doorway. He was neatly dressed to his army uniform, with collar shirt and all. It caused everyone to jump out from their beds.

"A good soldier will be ready for battle at anytimes! Understood?" Captain Overland yelled as he was walking in front of us.

"Sir yes, sir!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Time for morning run!" He ordered and started counting 1,2,3,1,2,3 and so on. I ran past him as I was the last one to get out.

"Private Arendelle," he said coldly and I turn around. He is staring at me and I notice how his eyes look down on my body. It made my cheeks heat up and I try to pull my shirt a bit more down.

"Are you embarrassed?" He spat out and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Y-yes sir," I replied and he hummed.

"Get some freaking clothes on Private! From now on you will sleep with your uniform pants on," he snapped at me and I ran past him. Quickly I pulled my pants on me and then I ran past him, to catch with others.

Suddenly Captain Overland ran past us all, he was fast. It was like the wind itself had been giving him more speed. I notice how my new friends are practicing with their Captain Tooth as we're stuck with this cold minded Captain.

"I don't think that he will give us any slack today," Hiro panted out as we were finishing our morning run.

Captain Overland was already waiting at training fields. I glance at my squad team members. They had just their boxers, boots and t-shirts on as we left in a hurry.

"Man you guys are slow and out of shape," Captain Overland groaned.

"Yes we are, sir!" We shouted in unison as we stood straight in front of him with our arms behind our backs.

"Well I guess that I need to bother and get to know your names," Captain Overland hummed and went in front of us.

"Name and age Private?" Captain asked in front of Hiro.

"Hiro Hamada, 18 years old. SIR!," Hiro replied quickly and I notice him shivering.

"Another idiot wanting to die young. Welcome to the army," Captain sighed and shook his head while going in front of Eugene.

"Sir! Eugene Fitzherbert, 23 years old. Sir!" Eugene told and made honor sign by lifting his hand over his forehead.

I'm slowly starting to quiver as next in line is Hiccup. Then it would be me.

"Hiccup Haddock. 21 years old, sir!" Hiccup said and avoided eye contact with the Captain. Now it was my turn.

"E-Elsa Arendelle, 20 years old. How about you? SIR!" I shouted.

"Noooo," I heard Hiccup gasping. Now Captain was standing in front of me, his eyes were colder than Nebraska and his eyes had these dark shadows as he narrowed his eyes.

"Only woman would ask back, huh? That's what you are Private. A woman," Captain hissed and then stood even taller than normal.

"Listen all," he shouted as he was now walking in front of the line again. I felt like I could breathe again.