37 Demons Angel

POV Elsa

Another cut ran over my skin, deeper this time than the previous ones. This might be cut number 15 or not, I lost count somewhere around 10. I try not to look at Jack, his horrid grin goes worse which each cut and he seems to enjoy this more and more.

I wince when a drop of my sweat goes into a cut wound. The saltiness of it burns and makes my eyes to water up. My body squirms as my muscles react to the pain, even the rope around my hands is making my wrists ache.

"This isn't like you... you said you wouldn't hurt me... you suffered so much after Emma and now--," I whispered as I tried to reach him. He has to be there, he has to.

"That might have been before but... I like seeing you to suffer," he laughed blankly as he swung the blade at me quickly. It hit straight into my shoulder and made blood burst out. It made me scream and my hands to tense up, my fingers spread wide and I felt the chain.

"B-but you swore to avenge to Pitch... why would you work for him? Be h-his...," I gulped as I lifted my face up.

Jack reached his free hand to my chin and I felt how his fingers began squeezing my face. The blood which he had on his hands transferred into my skin and began to dry up.

"His what?" Jack snapped as his black emotionless eyes looked at me.

"Companion... in all of this... and..." I said quietly with my heart aching. "And in bed," I managed to finish what I began to say.

"Fuck!" Jack shouted and he took his hand which then rose up and slammed against my face as a fist.

"I might find his way to see things fun and interesting... But no one touches me," he shouted.

"N-no one touches you?" I replied with my hopes getting up.

"Yeah... well not after I have raped your corpse of course, like master asked. Then the last bit of my weaknesses has died off," he laughed as he placed the tip of the knife against my chest. He came to stand right in front of me.

I kept repeating the last part he said in my mind. Weaknesses.... me? He sees me as a weakness?

"And now... time for you to die," he hummed when he began to press the blade down.

"No! Stop! Jack, you are still there. Don't make me do this," I cried while my hands were reaching towards the chain.

"Do what? I don't see you capable of doing anything... You're just a pathetic woman, about to be killed by someone who she thought loved him," he chuckled and leaned forward. The tip pressed inside my skin and I gasped.

"Guess what? He never loved you, you were just his toy. And now you'll feel how he rips your simple heart out," he whispered coldly into my ear.

I can't let him take my life, not after how Anna sacrificed herself for me. No matter how much I loved him...

I screamed when I froze the chain which held me up high. It was easy and quick to break after that. It startled him enough and when he backed up, I managed to lift my hands up. Tears fell from my cheeks as I quietly whispered my sorry for him.

A flash shot across the room as my powers crystallized the moisture in the air and then the beam shot right at him. His mouth opened up slightly when he took direct hit on his chest, it made him fall down like the knife just fell from his hand. My feet felt so numb as I stood on the floor, still staring at him while he was gasping for air and squeezing his chest.

I had done the unforgivable thing, which I was always warned of doing. A direct hit to his heart, freezing him from the inside until his death.

"What have I done," I sobbed as I limped to him. I let myself to drop to my knees right next to him and then I let my body to fall right over him.