3 Man's Best Friend

POV Elsa

Anna's voice is slightly cheering me up, it has been really rough lately."Okay Elsa what's wrong?" Anna insisted to know and I sighed again.

"Spit it out, I know you too well," Anna muttered.

"I shot my Captain," I whispered quietly.

"WHAT! Please tell me that you didn't use your powers," Anna gasped.

"No Anna, I actually shot him with a gun," I mumbled quietly. There's so many people around me and chatting on phones.

"Phew! That's good," Anna sighed in relief. "Wait. YOU SHOT YOUR CAPTAIN!" Anna screamed so loud that I needed to hush her. Hopefully no one heard her.

"Yeah, he did some weird Russian roulette thing on me. I thought that the barrel was empty and when I got too angry at him I grabbed the gun and shot him. It really had a bullet in it. I didn't mean to," I explained in my best way in secret from everyone.

"Okay, good that you shot him then. If you wouldn't I would have to come over there and punch some sense into him for treating my sister that way," Anna exhaled.

"He sort of deserved it but it really hurt him. He was bleeding," I whispered.

"Too bad that he is still alive," Anna mumbled. I just shook my head while smiling. She can be really feisty sometimes, she even beat up her ex one time.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest as I glance at the time. It's almost time for our next training session. I can already imagine Captain's cold eyes glaring at me angrily and how he mocks at me for being late.

"Anna as much as I enjoy chatting with you, I really need to go. We have more training coming up," I laughed out.

"Don't let him treat you badly, that Captain. You deserve better Elsa," Anna hummed.

"Thanks and I can manage, I think," I said insecurely as I roll the phone's cord around my front finger. "Bye," I told her and we hang up. I really need to hurry now. Quickly I slam the phone back and I run out from the phone booth, I'm running towards the exit on the corridor. Some people are still chatting on phone with their families.

I look at the time again from my right when I pass a clock. I have five minutes. Just five minutes to the beginning of the practice which is at least ten minutes walking distance in the field. No, no... NO!

Then I turn my head back to the direction where I was running. I let out a muffled scream when someone stepped out from the last booth. I couldn't dodge anymore, I saw him turning around to look where that awkward sound came from. Someone opened the door to outside behind him, the sun was low and shining bright, making it impossible for me to see his face when I was blinded by the light.