33 Tunnel of Ice

POV Elsa

"Let me go Eugene," I cried as I felt the heat of the flames warming up the air. The building had just exploded taking my friend and him away from me.

Eugene wasn't responding to my pleading, he just held me tightly against him and the ground with his arm.

"Come over here! They need help!" Captain North shouted and I lift my head up. My eyes are blurry from all the tears but I manage to see two figures laying on the ground near the explosion site.

Captain North was trying to get closer but the burning hot flames were keeping him away from them.

"Eugene! Let me go!" I screamed and used nearly all of my strength to get off.

Then I ran towards the lonely looking figures. My hands spread in the air and made the building freeze. My eyes were nailed to my destination, to him. His arm was over Rapunzel as they lay on the ground without moving.

"Jack," I sobbed as I glided myself on the ground for rest of the way to him, like a baseball player doing his final jump towards the base.

He was unconscious when I lifted his head on my lap, his body wasn't moving except when he was breathing. The clothes had been burned through from his back, his skin had some burn marks and I began to cool them down with my powers.

"Rapunzel, wake up," I said while I sat between them. She was unconscious too but looking unharmed.

She whined a bit through her sleep and soon I heard others running to us.

"Thank god we had you!" Captain Toothiana exhaled and looks at me. "You stopped the fire from spreading and saved them," she added while looking at the two.

"Elsa," Punzie whispered quietly and I look at her face. She looks tired.

"Are you hurt?" I asked immediately.

"No...but tired... I can't heal Captain F-Frost," she sobbed out.

"It's okay, I'm relieving his pain," I smiled reassuringly to her. However I don't know if I was any help to him at all.

"Here! We got stretchers for him and her," Captain Bunnymund yelled. He was running down the road with Merida and GoGo.

"Let's lift him up," Captain Toothiana said when the stretchers were brought next to us. I stood up and I got a hold from his upper body and Captain Toothiana from down.

On the count to three we lifted him on the stretchers. When we placed him down his eyes flashed open and he shouted from pain. It was horrifying to see him hurt, how his eyes rolled to the back of his head when he passed out again and his other arm was hanging over the border.

I was panting hard, my hand was in front of my mouth when I stared at his unconscious body laying there again. His eyes had been suffering.

"Those burns... can you do something to them?" Captain Toothiana insisted to know. I nodded my head slowly and I let my hands touch his chest. He exhaled in relief while sleeping when I began to cool him down.

"We got Punzie on the stretchers and she told us to move ahead," GoGo told us when she came to the other end of the stretchers. Now Captain Toothiana was pushing it while GoGo was guiding and pulling. I ran beside it, keeping my hands on his chest.

Jack whimpered when we were crossing the bridge. The ride was bumpy and probably hurting him. I created some soft snow under his back quickly and the painful frown on his face faded away.

I look over my shoulder and I see how Eugene is pushing the one where Punzie is laying. Merida is pulling it. Hiccup is running in front while holding his gun out. We're heading back to the Sleigh. Captain North is keeping the end after Punzie's helpers. Captain Bunnymund is in the middle with Astrid.