Smut #2 - Matt Murdock

Read the author's note. It's important.

Warnings: none, except smut, but come on! It's in the title!

You sat on a couch in Matt's apartment waiting for him to get back. Time passed. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 40 minutes, but Matt was still a no show. You got too tired of waiting so you got into the shower.

Afterwards you put on a pair of Matt's boxers and one of his t-shirts, sat on the bed under the covers and scrolled through tumblr. Few minutes later Matt walked in and stripped from his suit.

"How bad is it?" he asked referring to his wounds.

"Just a few bruises. Do you feel like anything's broken?"

"No." he said and walked towards the bathroom. "Did you leave any hot water for me?"

"Yes, Matty." you answered in a 'duh' tone.

Matt was out of the shower a couple of minutes after and he appeared in the bedroom with only a towel around his waist. He didn't even bother putting on clothes, he just climbed in bed, gently pushed you to lay down and situated himself between your legs.

His hands roamed up your thighs, going over your hips and even more upwards to stay on waist which allowed Matt to pull you closer. You smashed your lips into his. He glided his tongue over your bottom lip and tugged it gently with his teeth.

As he was too focused on kissing your neck and giving you hickies, you unwrapped the towel and discarded it on the floor. You gripped his throbbing erection and started pumping your hand while taking a pair his boxers you were wearing off and touching yourself with your other hand. Matt moaned against your neck. Seconds after he lifted himself from you and got a hold of both of your hands.

"If you keep doing this, I won't be able to hold much longer." he said huskily.

"No one says you have to." you said and started to pump your hand.

Matt groaned with pleasure and he gently flipped you over so you were now laying on your stomach. He inserted two fingers into you and curled them in order to hit the sweet spot.

"Good girl," Matt purred when you started moaning. "You're so wet, babygirl."

He pumped his two fingers faster and faster and the fact that he kept kissing your back wasn't helping either. He was sending you over the edge.

All of the sudden he pulled his fingers out at which you protested. Matt chuckled before he teased your entrance with his tip. Your hips jerked into him as a reflex of wanting more. Matt peppered kisses all over your shoulder blades when he entered you slowly. He gave you a moment to adjust to his size and then he started thrusting fast. You turned your head back and pulled Matty in for a kiss. He was the one to break it and went back to kissing your neck. His chest was pressed up on your back, but he stayed prompted up on his forearms and tried not to squish you when he thrusted. Your moans got louder as you were reaching your orgasm and by Matt's erratic breathing, you knew he was too.

A few more thrust. That's what it took to send you completely over the edge nearly screaming. Matt's hips rocked a couple of time and he came after you.

"Fuck, you're so good." he said while trying to catch his breath. He kissed you one last time before laying next to you and pulling you in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n:

So here's Matt smut. Finally. So umm Brock Rumlow is next. I'm doing them in an order I got the request.

Oh important part:

If you like Grant Ward you should totally go check out my new fanfic called HYDRA's Dark Wolf. It may seem twisted, but I promise it's nothing like the show Agents of SHIELD. It's my own different version where HYDRA isn't what you think it is.

So I'd really appreciate it if you'd go and checked it out.

Thank you for reading and voting for this book! Love you all ❤❤❤