Steve Rogers imagine #2 Back to normal

Dedicated to stellaparmaxi for requesting this imagine. I'm sorry this took so long... I hope you like it. •﹏•

I'm at home sick so if you have a request now would be a great time!

--------------------------------

Steve POV

Why did I break up with her? I thought to myself as I stared at Y/n's shirt which she accidentally left behind when she was packing. It was such a stupid fight, honestly. All my fault. I was pissed off and stressed because I still can't find Bucky. I shouldn't have snapped at her. And I shouldn't have broken up her. I gotta make this right!

I locked the door of my apartment and ran down the stairs. Then I hopped on my motorcycle and sped down the road to Y/n's house.

When I got there, I stood in front of the front door. What If she found somebody and moved on? It has been two and a half months. I decided not to think about it and finally ring the doorbell. Few seconds after, Y/n opened the door. She was still in her pyjamas. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wasn't wearing makeup. She looked a little tired, but still as beautiful as the day I met her.

"Steve..." she trailered off, "What are you doing here?"

"Y/n, I made a huge mistake leaving you." I confessed quickly. I need her back.

"Are you kidding me? You're the one that broke up with me. And now you want me back?!" Y/n said a little bit hysterically.

"I know. I'm so sorry about that. I need you back, princess. It's so lonely without you."

"Steve, I can't." she whispered and whipped the tear that slid down her cheek. It made my chest tight from seeing her like this.

"Y/n, please give me a chance." I pleaded, "We can make this work."

"What am I gonna do with you, babe?" Y/n asked and made her over me to hug me.

I hooked my index finger under her chin and tilted her head up. "Love me." I said and crashed my lips into hers.

"Always."