Smut #1 - Grant Ward

Please read the author's note at the end.

Warnings: smut (obviously), hailing hydra, fighting, cursing

You were sitting on your bed in your room at SHIELD's OP Academy when loud banging on the door was heard. You stood up and opened the door only to reveal an angry Grant Ward. He walked in, slammed the door, grabbed your shoulders and pressed you against the wall.

What's his problem? You thought. I mean, yeah, you two were the best students of the Academy and naturally you were rivals, but he has never gone this far to come to your room and do this.

"When were you going to tell me?" he spat furiously.

"Tell you what, Ward?" you always had the upper hand during interrogations since you were more intelligent.

He let out a frustratrated sigh and his eyes were filled with rage. "That you're a HYDRA agent." he whispered. "Who recruited you?"

"Same guy who recruited you. Now tell me, baby, did he leave you in the woods for five years, too?"

"Only with a gun and a dog."

"Really? Garrett gave a bow and arrows. Then he told me I had to tame a bobcat." you said and a small smile appeared on his face. "Uh, let me go now?"

"Make me." he cocked his head to the side. You stood still for a second and when the tension was at it's peak, you stood on your toes and pressed your lips to his. He let go of your shoulders, pulled back with a confused expression and walked out of the room.

"Well fuck." you sighed and smiled to yourself. Grant Ward, one of the two top students got flustered because he kissed a girl. His confused face was cute, though!

Just a minute later, Grant came back and locked the door behind him. He sat on your bed and pulled you to straddle him. He pressed his lips to yours and rested his palm on the small of your back while he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. After a few seconds, you pulled back, grabbed the hem of his white T-shirt and took it off of him. He did the same to you, but he grabbed you again and laid you down with your head in the pillow. His head dipped down and he started placing kisses on your neck and collarbones as he was hovering over you. His fingers hooked the band of your sweatpants and underwear.

"Do you want to do this?" he asked.

"If I didn't, don't you think I wouldn't kick your ass already?"

Grant smiled at your remark and pulled your sweatpants and panties down. Then he unhooked your bra and tossed on the floor. His lips once again found your collarbones and trailed kisses down to your breasts. Grant sucked on your nipple while his hand caressed the neglected one. He slid his other hand between your legs, at your core, spreading wetness along your folds, gently rubbing your clit in circles. You moaned and he sushed you.

"We don't them to hear us, now do we? You know SHIELD'S regulations."

"I don't care. I serve HYDRA." you said between moans and crashed your lips with Grant's. You moved your hands from his shoulders and buckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. A small whimper of disapproval escaped your lips at the loss of his hand touching your centre when he sat on the bed in order to strip down completely. You pulled a condom put of the drawer and tossed it to him.

"The last thing I want is to end up pregnant."

"I agree."

Grant opened the shiny packet and rolled the condom down his length. He hovered over you, but you flipped him so you were on top straddling him.

"Just like our fighting classes." you sassed and Grant prompted himself on his elbows and guided his fully erect length inside of you. You slid down his length and placed a sweet kiss on his beautiful lips. He broke the kiss once and groaned when you started rocking your hips. The angle was just right, hitting your g spot with each thrust. Not long after you started moaning and Grant started thrusting from below you. The feeling was amazing and his name kept escaping through your lips making Grant moan in response. Your core tightened and you could feel your peek coming.

"Grant," you moaned out. "I'm so close."

"I know, baby. I feel you tightening. Just let go."

Grant laid you on your back again and started thrusting fast, hitting your g spot at a new, but more affective angle while rubbing your clit. Your core clenched and you reached your orgasm while screaming out Grant's name. He soon came and laid next to you, gathering your frame in his arms, holding you close.

"That was so fucking amazing!" you panted.

"We should have tried that earlier instead of fighting." Grant said and kissed your forehead. "Do you think we'll ever work at SHIELD together?

"I don't know. Rumlow promised me a place on the STRIKE team as his second in command if I end up on top of the class."

"Well in that case, Hail HYDRA, baby." Grant said with a smile.

"Oh, Hail HYDRA."

-------------------------------

First of the many smutty one shots are posted!

Sorry for updating for so long I alredy have a lot of school stuff to do and I had problems with my phone, but I got a new one so hopefully I'll write more now.

The book will be updated on weekends, but I'll be writing during the week. Just posting on weekends.

Matt Murdock smutt is next!

If you're into Grant Ward, go check out my new fanfic. It's called HYDRA's Dark Wolf