Grant Ward imagine #1 - Loved

WARNING: fluff (you better be emotionally prepared)

Days off are a rare thing and Grant talked you into spending yours with him. It was already dark outside and rain was pouring like crazy.

You were laying on Grant's bed when he walked back in his room carrying extra blankets for both of you. He laid down beside you and draped his comforter and a blanket on top of you both. Then he pulled you close to him and kissed the top of your head.

"Still cold, baby?" he asked sweetly.

"Yeah. Keep me warm?" Grant let out a chuckle and tightened his arms around you while you laid your head on his chest.

One of his hand made its way under his shirt you were wearing and he started drawing small circles on your hip. It felt warm and right. Everything he did felt right. His hand went up a little further only to stop on the small of your back and rest there.

"I missed this so much," he mumbled under his breath. "I just love you so much, Y/n."

You said nothing and lifted your head from his chest and kissed him. That's how he knew you loved him. That's how he was assured you were there for him. Yours and his lips moved in sync. He shifted to lay on his back and lifted you to lay on top of him.

You broke the kiss and connected your forehead with his. Despite the darkness, you could see his gorgeous brown eyes. They were filled with so much love and passion. That's what he did to you. He always made you feel loved and protected.

"Grant?"

"Hm?"

"I adore you and I want you to know that I'm here for you and I'm not leaving." you stated softly and kissed him once again. Then you shifted so your head was laying just above his heart once again.

Grant wrapped his right arm around you tightly and tangled his left in your hair. It was a moment of pure pure bliss. The slow rythm of his heart and the sound of rain made you relax.

This was truly everything you wanted. Grant. And Grant alone.

----------------------------------------

Stand with Ward till the end of the line.

Hey guys!

If your interested, please go and check out my new book. It's called Marvel relationship headcanons. I'm taking requests for it.

REQUESTS FOR THIS BOOK ARE CLOSED.