"Why does management need tests?" Michael chuckles. "Leah would've told me if there was any one else which there wasn't and besides we should all know Luke is going to be involved by the color of-"

"For fuck sakes Michael, this is management's rules not ours. We know it's Luke's just shut up," Calum spat, clearly frustrated with the situation.

"What's up your ass?" Ashton giggles.

"Nothing."

Michael turns around, his hair in quite a mess since we hadn't slept in hours. "Sure doesn't seem like just nothing. Anything you want to tell us?"

Calum's jaw clenches, his eyes wandering to the window. "He likes a girl and he doesn't want to tell us," Ashton jokes. "Who is it?!"

"No one," Calum groans, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Shut up."

"Oh my god," Michael begins laughing. "It's Emily!"

Calum's eyes widen while Ashton slams his foot on the brake hard enough to make the tires screech. "I'm going to kick your fucking ass, Hood!" He jumps out the drivers seat and runs around the car, Calum already sprinting out the car and trying to run away from Ashton but no one can escape Ashton's wrath.

Ash tackles him to the ground, Michael taking initiative of the car and parking it to the side of the road. Thank god the streets were empty otherwise we would've made a scene to attract more attention to our selves.

I run out the car, removing Ashton from Calum who now had a busted lip. "Ashton what the fuck! Management said we needed to stay off the radar! This isn't off the radar!" Michael shouts, shoving him back to the car.

"Fuck management! You little fuckers have it out for my sisters and I'm starting to get disgusted with all of you!"

At this rate, we'll never make it to go see Leah. If I could I would ditch them all and take the car but that would only cause more problems between them now that Calum and Ashton have a conflict between them.

"Can you all get in the fucking car and take me to see Leah?! I've had enough of this bullshit! I have more important things to handle and clearly, Ashton, you can handle this bullshit when you see Emily," I shout, hopping into the drivers seat. "Either you fuckers get in the car or I'm leaving without you.

So they all do, Calum sitting in the passenger seat while the other two sit in the back. It takes me some time to reach our goal but after a couple of minutes we finally arrive. I don't hesitate to run out the car without the others and run into the building.

Calum seemed to have caught up, running beside me. We all run into the elevator, pressing the number that pertained to the hall we needed to be in. Every second the elevator was going up I couldn't help but think how drastic my life was going change. This is the moment everything changes, for better or for worse.

"This way!" Ashton shouts, running out the elevator and leading us towards the front desk with a bunch of old ladies. "Excuse me ma'am, we'd like to speak to your supervisor and also we need to see Leah Irwin."

She shakes her head, "I'm afraid visiting hours are over."

"No you don't understand," he spits, "we're family. We need to be in there."

"You're going to have to leave before I call security," she scoffs, picking up the phone and dialing a number, intimidating us into leaving but we stay.

Ashton crosses his arms, furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't know what you think security will do but I suggest you open these doors and bring me your super visor before you end up regretting it."

The lady sets the phone down and sighs before walking away. She comes back with a younger girl, explaining to her what we needed. "Well Irma," the younger girl says, "This is 5 seconds of Summer! Get them what they need, now."

Ashton smirks while the older lady glares at him before opening the door and we all rush into the hallway. We check every room for any signs of Leah, but there is none.

"Where could she be?" Michael groans, checking one more room before he stops. "I take that back, I found her!"

I shove past him, walking into the hospital room where my beautiful girl laid. She was sleeping while hooked up to a couple of bags, so peacefully. Her mom's eyes widened, a shriek escaping her lips, quiet enough to wake up Leah.

"You're here!" She whisper shouts, pulling me in for a hug. "Do want to see her?" She mumbles, grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer.

My heart was racing, my blood boiling in my veins from how nervous I was to finally see her. I mean both. Nothing would be the same anymore. I wouldn't just be Luke, the son, the guitarist in 5sos, etc. I'd be so much more than that.

"Congrats Luke," her mum mumbles.

"Luke?" I hear Leah groan from beside me, her eyes half opened. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here," I grab her hand, kissing the back of it over and over. "I'm going to be here for you and-"

"I haven't decided on a name, but it's a girl."

A girl. My baby girl. I'm no longer just Luke, I'm a dad now. She's my baby, a baby with Leah. And any fool would be stupid to think it wasn't mine because her beautiful blue eyes illuminated the room, more than mine I bet. Beautiful blonde hair, oh how much hair was on top of her little head.

"That's my baby," I whisper, a couple of tears slipping. That's my baby.

a/n okay I lied she was totally pregnant. So yay you all know the secret she was keeping! It's not over yet though! Oh no it's not over!

okay but let's be real, Luke looks so cute holding a baby. Okay can he hold my babies? Our babies? (just kidding i'm a Michael girl)

Anyways, okay so I'm feeling so much better and there's two things. THEY HEY EVERYBODY VIDEO WAS AMAZEBALLS AND THE ALBUM IS ALMOST OUT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE BIRTH.

ALSO,okay so the Ariana Grande concert was beautiful. I've never experienced anything like it and I cried the whole night. Nothing else can be said except how beautiful it was.

Alright everyone have a good night/day xx