Vanessa. Ace. Vanessa

"Shit, why the fuck do y'all get this crib and we stuck up the road? I mean that house is fly but this one got a fucking steam room!" Dee said. I laughed.

"Shut up Dee, they want to be alone and shit. They don't always want us around,"

"Shut up Cassie, if Ice aint have a crib here you would be staying with us too," Rob said.

"Y'all just some haters because yall bum ass aint get houses out here," Ice said.

These idiots had been talking none stop since they got here. Ace had went into town to pick something up. I don't know what though.

"Damn girl, Ace bought you all these shoes?" Rissa asked me.

I nodded my head. They didn't make it to the bedroom last night. Only because we didn't make it to the bedroom last night. I smirked at the happings last night, early morning.

"Shit how much did she drop?" Janeal asked.

I'm glad Dee made the right choice. I mean even though Amber is one of best friends and all she still was wrong for what she did. She was on that highschool bullshit, but got treated like a grown ass women. And Janeal was coo' as hell.

"I think she dropped a couple of stacks," I said and sat back on the couch.

Well she dropped like three stacks. I had atleast five pair of heels, three pair of boots, and three pair of sandals. She even bought me a few outfits but those where still in the trunk. She said that she wanted to buy me stuff because I have put up with her short fuse for a while now. I really didn't need anything, but it did feel good to know that my girl is welling to buy me shit.

"GOT DAMN DUMB ASS FUCKERS," Ace came storming into the house.

She looked pissed but not to the point where she could kill or beat some ass. She usually speaks clamer when that is gonna occur.

"What happen?" Dee asked.

When Ace came I saw her nose was bleeding and her shirt was ripped. I could only image what the other person looked like.

"MOTHERFUCKERS TRIED AND FAILED TO JUMP ME," She said as she took off her shirt and wiped the blood that was running down her face with it.

I bit down on my bottom lip. She had on her beater but her arms and shoulders where still kind of glistening with sweat. She sat down on the couch and tilted her head back.

"Why did they do that?" I asked her. I got up and got her some ice.

"I was coming out of this jewelry store, and they wanted what I had," She said as she reached in her pocket and pulled out this long box. She handed it to me and looked at me.

"This is your graduation present," She said.

She kissed me on the cheek and got up.

"Shit I'm go take a shower, y'all figure out what we gonna do," She said and made her way to the back of the house.

I really need her to stop buying me all this shit. I don't want our relationship to be based off of gifts.

"What she get you?" Rissa old greedy ass asked.

"I don't know, it's probably a necklace or something," I said.

I opened up the box and tears fell form my eyes. It was a bracelet that had diamonds and yellow gems alternating in it. It was the one I was looking at online one day. It cost like four thousdand dolloars maybe a little more.