Ace

Chapter 1

As I looked up and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling fan I thought about the direction my life was heading in. I wonder if my life would have taken a different path if I had put some time, thought, and hell even maybe some effort into it. Or maybe every direction that I take leads me down the same course I'm heading down now. Maybe this, journey I'm on is preordained and no matter which way I turn left or right it will always lead me to the town or city I am in now. Don't get me wrong; I finished school hell I even got my Masters in technology at the age of 16.

I was one of those smart-ass kids you hear about. I am a genius, but I never let it get to my head. Right now I am a 21-year-old female businesswoman.

I looked over to my right at the clock and saw the red LCD numbers read 12:30 pm. I looked over to my left and saw the reason for me waking up so late in the day.

There she was my stress reliever for the night. I didn't understand what made me want to fuck her; it probably was the weed and the liquor that was in my system from last night events. It's not that she was ugly; baby girl was cute. She almost looks like Kyla Pratt in a way, but she had deep dimples and her ass was a little bit bigger, but she gave it to me way to easy in my opinion it took me all of a good 10 minutes to get her back to her crib and under the sheets.

I chuckled slightly not wanting to wake her up. I slowly slid out of grasp and replace my body with the pillow that I made her scream into all that night and well into the early morning. I found all of my clothing and began to get dress. I was sitting on the edge of her bed lacing up my last black and grey Nike, when I felt her arm around my neck and the other around my stomach. I was thinking I was hoping to be out before she woke up.

" Where you going Ace?" she asked me in I'm guess her sexy voice which it really wasn't.

I hate when girls talk like babies. That shit irritates me and I know it ain't her real voice because her voice got deeper than Wendy Williams last night. I unwrapped her arms from around my body.

" I'm going to my house," I told her as I began to walk out of her room and down the hall.

I thought I heard her squeak that she was gonna call me. I laughed it's hard to call a nigga when that number I gave you, I don't even answer.

I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door to my 2009 Chevy Malibu. I love this car it's sexy and it gets good ass gas mileage 33 to the gallon and that is important when the economy is so fucked up. As soon as I hoped in my baby and started it up my phone rang.

" Dis Ace make it good my nigga," I spoke in the phone.

" Ace man we got that little ass nigga Malcolm tied up at the warehouse in Cicero, " I heard Dee loud ass mouth yell in my ear.

" Why the fuck you yelling. You lucky you are my best friend nigga I should pop you in yo high yellow ass you fade wearing hoe," I told her.

" Whateva nigga, I then called up everybody and told them what's up," she told me after she laughed a little bit.

" Aight coo. I'll be on my way after I take a quick shower and shit," I said as I pulled off and started to blast a some Nicki Minja through my car.

I fucking love her, she the realest female in the rap game . Personally I think she is the only female rapper in the game.

" Aight my dude ill see you when you get here and nigga please don't forget to wear black and white this time," She told me.

I laughed and said okay before I hung up the phone. I went back to my crib showered and changed. It took me awhile because of the fucking Chicago traffic. I got dressed in a black beater and some white sweat pants. I placed my Cubs fitted on, and reached in my closet and pulled out my black and white recs. I had on my work clothes, as I like to call them. I looked in the bowl, which sat on the table by my front door and opted to take my first car. My 2005 Chevy Malibu. I cant help it this is one of my favorite brand of car. Plus I missed driving her.

She sat on 17 in chrome rims. All black interior, I had just bout some new amps for her a few months okay. Even though the business I am in is not your "typical job", it's still a job. In fact I was actually in the family business. Making money and Making Moves.