Dee

Ace had been in the hospital for almost a week. She had taken some pretty bad hits. But I have to admit When we had showed up she had taken out about 30 or so niggas, and was going hand and hand with Charles. Charles had knock the mess out of her and thought he had won. Hell we thought he had won too, but that was until we saw her ass stand up. When she stood up it was like she was possessed or some shit. It scared the shit out of all us. And we are usually use to her different sides. But this side was much more scary than her others.

She charged at Charles and jab her switchblade in to his Adams apple and drug it all the way down to his stomach. She was laughing the whole time she did it too. We pulled her off of him and we set the house on fire. Well we made it look like a electric fire though and ran. We where half way home before realized that Ace wasn't sleeping, but she had blacked out, and her breathing was becoming faint. We rushed her to the hospital that Slim work for. When we got there she was drifting in out of consciousness.

Me and Janeal had just left the hospital. Ace was looking real good. She was much better than when we brought her here, the swelling had gone down a lot but she was still in a coma.

Nessa comes to the hospital everyday after school and work to sit with Ace. Anyway I was on my way to pick Janeal up for our first official date. Even though we hang out and shit. She wanted to go on a date. So I told her I would pick her up after I came from seeing Ace. I pulled up to her house around 5:00pm and called her to tell her to come out. She came out and locked the doors. She looked cute today.

" Hey Dee," She said as she hopped in the car.

" Sup Jay," I said as I pulled off and she put her seat belt on.

" Nothing much. How's Ace?" she asked me.

" She is doing good. She should be out next week, " I told her and made my way on to the E-way.

" Well that's good. How's Vanessa doing?" she asked me.

" She is doing good. I think she feels bad about the whole thing though," I told her.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her nod her head.

" Well, since this is YOUR date. Where would you like to go?" I asked her.

" You are suppose to surprise me," she told me.

I laughed and nodded my head.

" You the one who suggested it," I told her.

" True. But you should of took me on one in the first place," She told me.

I laughed and shook my head.

" Whatever," I told her.

I looked over and saw her outfit. She had on some fitted jeans, a pair of blue and black blazers and a graphic tee.

" Well I guess it movie, dinner, and a random activity," I told her.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

" What is this random activity?" she asked me I just strug my shoulders.

" I can't do this shit," She said as she tried to line up the pool stick and balls.

After the movie, and dinner. I decide to take her to the pool hall. It was a nice one though.

" You not even trying," I told her and laughed.

" Man this shit is harder than it looks. It looks super easy on TV," She told me as she missed the cue ball and hit the table.

I laughed and she hung her head down and damn near threw the stick down.

" It ain't that hard," I told her and laughed.

I sat my pool stick down and walked behind her.

" Pick up your stick," I told her.

She sighed and I stood behind her. She took the standard pool stance. I placed my arms on top of hers.

" You have to relax. Don't put to much force behind it but just enough. Make sure you balance the pool stick," I told her.

I took in her scent as I talked to her. She smells good. Her body started to fall into mines. It felt pretty good. I was comfortable with Amber, but Janeal was much more comfortable than her. It just felt better. I snapped out of my thoughts and helped her make the shot. She sunk it and turned around and hugged me.

" YESSSS! Now I can whoop yo ass in this game," She told me.

I laughed. Before I knew it I kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my next and let my tongue roam around her mouth. We pulled back.

" Let's go," I told her. She nodded her head.

I paid for the games of pool and we left.