Ace

It was around 10 when we had moved everything with the help of some of my guys into Cassie crib. We even helped unpack and get her shit together. I'm not sure, but I think she is kind of mad at me for earlier.

" Well since the mall is closing what we gonna do?" Rissa asked as she sat down on the bed.

Cassie crib was a nice little 2 bed & 2 bath on the Westside. Nessa room was smaller than her old one of course, but it's nice. It reminds me of my first apartment.

" I don't know, but .. I was looking forward to terrorizing the mall," Amber said, as she placed a few pictures on Nessa dresser.

" I got it," I looked over at Chris.

She had this look in her eyes. I smirked.

" Y'all remember when we hit 15, and for like 2 years we stole cars?" she said.

I nodded my head that shit was fun.

" Well let's steal some cars," Rob said.

" I'm down," I told them and sat on the chair that was in room.

" Y'all go ahead, I just wanna stay here," Nessa said.

I looked at her. She did look down and out. I bit my bottom lip.

" Girl, stop that shit. We going out and acting up so you are too," Cassie said.

" Naw, Cassie I don't want to," Nessa said and laid back on her bed.

I sighed.

" Aye we gonna catch up with y'all later. We will meet you guys at the spot in an hour," I told them.

"What spot is this?" Rissa asked us.

I thought about it for a minute. The SkyBox.

"Don't worry. It's fun," I told her.

Rob, Ice, and Dee looked at me and smirked. I smirked back.

" Uh okay, sneaky ass niggas," Cassie said.

They all left out of the room. I got up and closed the door. I walked over to Nessa and sat on the bed.

" I'm sorry for blowing up at your moms," I told her.

She sat up and looked at me.

" I know you didn't mean it. I mean my mother is a bitch. But no matter what she IS my mother. I have to love her," She told me.

I nodded my head.

" I don't think your moms should have disrespected me like that. You know I have a short fuse," I told her.

" Yeah, I know and you need to work on that. What if I do something to piss you off. Are you just gonna hit me like you did Edward, or was about to hit my mom?" she asked me.

She folded her arms and looked at me waiting on an answer.

" No, because I care so fucking much about you. I would never hit you. If you would make me mad I would just leave," I told her.

" You really care about me that much?" she asked me.

" If I ain't care about you. There is no way in hell I would of put up with half the shit you have put me through. I would of smashed and sent yo ass packing," I told her.

She looked at me studying my face, like she was trying to see if I was lying. I wasn't though.

" Okay, Ace but you gotta go to anger management before we even think about moving in together," She told me.

I nodded my head.

" Now, put ya shoes on so we can go," I told her.

" Uh Ace I don't wanna go. Let's just stay here. I really don't feel like getting arrested," She told me.

I looked at her.

"You can stay here. I'm going to the titty bar," I told her.

" Ace are you serious?" she asked me.

I nodded my head. She was slightly sitting fully erect in the bed.

" Yeah, that's our spot," I told her.

I got up and started to stretch. I bent down and pecked her lips. She grabbed me by my shirt and pecked my lips again.

" You really gonna go?" she asked me.

I looked into her eyes and nodded my head yes. She then placed her lips back on mines and kissed me. She parted my lips with her tongue. I placed my hands on either side of her. I started to play with her tongue. She pulled back and smirked at me.

" You still going ?" she asked me.

She was playing this game with me. However, I'm not gonna give in.

"Why go to the strip club when I can do that for you?" she asked me.

I bit my bottom lip.

"One, everybody there. Two its fun. And three you can do that when I come back, " I told her.

" Also we have to celebrate you begin out of yo house and finally coming into the gay world. And what better way than having some girl shake her ass in yo face," I told her.

I stood up , and pulled her to her feet.

" Okay Ace," she said.

She put her shoes on and grabbed a jacket. I stopped and looked at her.

" What nigga?" she asked me.

" You should change out of that shirt," I told her and laughed.

She looked down at it and laughed. She still was rocking her family reunion shirt.

"You right." She said.

She made her way to her closet and pulled out a fitted black , green and grey flannel shirt with the selves rolled up. I watched her as she changed her shirt.

" Baby?" she asked me.

She was talking soft. It was kind of sexy to me.

" Hmm"

" Come here." she told me.

I walked to her and ran my tongue across my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed my head on her shoulder.

"Si il mio amore," I said and kissed her neck.

" Am I really your love?" she asked me.

"Of course," I told her.

" Ben potete conoscere le mie scarpe?" she asked me.

Damn she sounded sexy. I bit my bottom lip. I have never been asked to get a pair of shoes off the top shelf like that before. I laughed a bit and removed my arms.

" Yo ass shouldn't have told me to put them on the top shelf then," I told her.

" Shut up and get those black heels," She told me.

I reached up and got them down. She placed them on her feet and grabbed her gym shoes. I guess just in case she was down with us stealing cars and taking them to the chop shop tonight. Then we left out the apartment. She locked up the crib with her key and we left.