Janeal / Dee

I was lying in Dee's bed she was on the phone talking to somebody. Who ever it was pissing her off, and I was getting pissed to. I could only take so much of this sexual tension and Dee just seemed to ignore the fact that we haven't had sex yet. The night we where gonna have it she got a phone call and had to leave. I watched her as she got up and left out the room.

I sighed and got out the bed to turned off the light that she had left on. I got back in bed under the covers. I took my shorts off and began to rub my clit. I was tired of waiting and I need some relief. I closed my eyes and pretened like it was her. I bit my bottom lip as I began to speed up the pace. I hearded her foot steps come back into the room. I jumped and open my eyes she looked at me like I was crazy. She looked down at the floor and saw my shorts. I bit my bottom lip harder as she walked over to me.

"What you in here doing?" she asked me as she sat her phone down on the nightstand.

"Nothing," I said.

I was stuck, I had one hand stuck between my legs and the other was on my breast.

" Don't look like nothing," she said as she took off her shoes.

"Well, I ain't doing nothing," I told her.

I was slightly annoyed. She grabbed the covers and lifted them up. She smirked at me.

"You getting it ready for me?" she asked me as she threw the covers to the side.

I laid there shock. I wasn't excepting that answer.

"Move ya hand baby," she demanded. I did what I was told. I moved my hand.

She crawled in from the foot of the bed and spreaded my legs; she took off her du rag and glasses and handed them to me. Before I could sit them on the nightstand i felt her lips on my clit. She was kissing it like she was kissing me in my mouth. Her tongue darted around my clit.

"Fuck Dee," I moaned as one of my hands started to rub her head and my other hand squeezed my nipple.

Her tongue entered inside of pussy.

"Shit Dee," I bit my bottom lip.

She speed up the pace her tongue was darting in and out of me. It was almost to much to bear, but she placed her hands on my waist. I rubed my hand up and down her arms. They where nicely defined and it turned me on even more. She replaced her tongue with two fingers and placed her lips back on my clit.

" Shit right there baby," I told her.

She sped up the pace of her fingers.

" Talk to me baby," she mumbled into my pussy.

I didn't know what to say. So I just went with whatever came to my mind.

" Shit, baby fuck this pussy," I moaned.

Her mouth made its way back on to my clit and she began to suck on it.

"This is your pussy," I told her. I was in another world. I was no longer worried about what I said.

"mmmmmm faster love," I told her.

She picked up the pace and flicked her tongue across my clit. I felt that sensation that I have been waiting for.

" Oooo fuck baby make this pussy come," I said between clinch teeth.

My body tense up, because as soon as those words crossed my lips, she sped everything up. My breathing got heavy and hard and I dug my nails in to her arm, and pinched my nipple.

"Ooooo got dayum , I fuckkkkiiinngggg," before I could finish my statement I came hard.

She pulled back and kissed me.

"I'll be back, I gotta go run an errand real quick," she told me.

" You not gonna stay and hold me?" I asked her as I got the covers and placed them on my lower body.

She looked at the clock on her nightstand and thought about it.

" I'll stay till you fall asleep," she told me and got in bed with me.

She placed her arms around me and pecked my lips.

" Night baby," she said. I yawned.

"I think I love you," I told her.

She didn't say anything for 2 mintues.

" Go to sleep baby," she said and pulled me closer.

----------------------

"We have to stop meeting like this, I cant do this," She said and looked at me with tears streaming down her face.

We where sitting in her living room. I laid my head back on her couch to try and avoid watching the tears down her face. I was stuck.. No I was fucking immobilized. I didn't know what to do. I felt her hands on my face as she turned my head to force me to look at her.

"I can't be number two, you can't move me from one to fucking two," she said.

I bit my bottom lip and stared at her brown eyes that were now red, and puffy.

"Fuck, Amber, " I said.

I pulled her into me. She busted into tears on my shirt. I rubbed her back.

"Please... just... give... me ... another chance," she sobbed into my shirt.

"Amber you hurt me, you fucking slept with that punk ass nigga, now you want to come back?" I asked her.

She cried harder.

"I don't know if I can do that. I mean you went back to somebody who treated you like shit," I told her.

She didn't say anything. The truth is I think I'm still in love with her. And I don't know if I want to be.

"Dee, do you still love me?" She asked as she looked up at me.

I looked down at her. I looked her in her eyes. All those fillings I had came rushing back.

"Yeah," I said and cleared my throat.

I looked around and at my watch. It was going on 4 am. Jay was gonna be worried if I wasn't crawling in bed around five.

"Good, I still love you too Dee," she said and kissed me on my jaw line.

I bit my bottom lip and sighed. I was gonna have to talk to somebody or maybe a couple of somebodies.

"Stay the whole night with me," she said and snuggled closer to me. I sighed.

"Okay," I said as I pulled her closer.

I laid back on the couch with her body ontop of me. I closed my eyes and rested my hand on her lower back. It was almost like old times again.