Ace

I pulled up in front of my childhood home. I thought I had left this place where it should have been. The past. The house looked the same. A two story brick, with the chair swing I use to sit on and wait for my pops to come and get me everyday. It was hella of cars pulled into the drive way and I could smell the bbq and hear the music and laughter coming from the backyard. I parked my car in front of the house across from mines. I turned off the car. I sat there I cant believe I'm bout to do this shit.

" Ace, baby its gonna be okay.... " I looked over at Nessa I honsetly forgot her ass was here.

" ...We gonna stay for an hour, and if you are ready to go after that then we will leave," She said.

I nodded my head. She kissed my cheek and opened the door. We got out the car and made our way to the backyard. As soon as I walked in some little shorty walked over and tugged at my pants leg. I looked down and saw the same two year old that was with Amani at the store. I bent down to his level. I like kids.

" What up little man?" I asked him.

" Nuffing. Who you?" he asked me.

" I'm Alesha," I said. I held out my hand and he shook it.

" I'm Tony...." He looked at me for a minute.

" You my other aunt?" he asked me.

His eyes got all big. I nodded my head and smiled at him. He smiled back at me showing off all his tiny teeth. He had brown eyes like Ari, but they were big like my ...their mothers. He had curly hair and his skin color is like Carmel or something. He grabbed my hand and pretty much dragged me to his mother. Vanessa laughed and I flipped her off. I didn't think little kids could walk that fast but I was so wrong.

" Momma!" He yelled out as we approached what looked like to be a group of my cousins that I aint give a shit about, my sister, and that bitch.

Amani turned around and had the biggest smiled on her face. Along with my cousins She damn near knocked me over when she hugged me.

" I thought you where not coming, " she said as she let me go.

" I wasn't but my girl changed my mind," I told her.

She smiled and looked at Vanessa.

" Alesha.... Is that you?" I looked over my sister's shoulder to see the bitch sitting there.

I bit my bottom lip and my whole body tensed up.

" Yeah." I said.

I refused to look her way.

" You've got so tall. You still gay?" she asked me.

Here we go.

" Yeah," I told her.

I placed my hand in my pocket and gripped my bitch. I just wanted to stab her in her fucking neck.

" You gonna act like I am nothing to you?" she asked me.

As soon as those words left her mouth my head flew in her direction. Everybody left but Vanessa and Amani.

" Hey baby go play with ya cousins." Amani told Tony.

As soon as he ran off, my eyes turned cold and I felt my heart turn to stone.

" You really gonna say some bull shit like that to me?" I asked her.