Nessa

" AYE, nigga I know it's the last box but, you just don't throw that shit in there," I semi-yelled at Dee.

" You said to "toss" the last box in the truck. So I tossed the box in the truck," She said.

She had literally tossed the last box in the truck.

" Fucking literal ass. I didn't literally mean to toss it,"

" You know I'm a literal person dumbass," she said and laughed.

I can't stand her sometimes. I can see why her and Ace are best friends. They are both jerks.

" Aye let's make sure you got all yo stuff," Ace said and walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Okay, "

She let me go and grabbed my hand. We walked back up to my room and I looked around. It was so empty. I have never seen my room so barren. All was in my room was the bed, and my dresser. I had to talk Dee and Amber out of wanting to take my bed and the dresser. Those two are a trip. Anyway, I made one last sweep of the room.

" I'm call two of my dudes and get you a bedroom set for yo new spot.," Ace told me.

" You don't have to do that. I think Cassie has one in her spare room," I told her.

" I got a call from Chris saying she aint got one," Ace said.

I looked at her and couldn't tell if she was lying or not. She like to bullshit a lot. I pulled out my phone and texted Cassie.

" You don't believe me Bella?" she asked me as she leaned up against my doorframe.

"Nope. You be lying and I can't tell," I told her.

Before she could answer me, my cell vibrated. I looked down at my phone. Cassie had text me back.

" Lying ass. She has both," I told her.

She laughed a little bit and shrugged her shoulders.

"You like to turn down a lot of free shit," She told me.

" Man this shit cost, if you wanna buy me something get me a comofter set or some shit," I told her.

" Aite well get one from the mall," She told me.

" VANESSA HAZEL COOPER, WHO ARE THESE HOODLUMS STANDING OUTSIDE MY DAMN HOUSE?" my mom yelled at me.

She sounded like she was on her way up the stairs. Ace looked at me and grinned. She mouthed my middle name.

" Shut up Ace, " I whispered to her.

She laughed a little bit. My mother came damn near ran in my room. She was looking a little manic. Her hair was all over the place.

" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" she was still yelling at me.

She looked Ace up and down like she wasn't nothing.

" You told me to get out so that's what I'm doing. Come on Ace," I told her and made my way out of my old bedroom.

Ace was right behind me.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT. YOU HAVE TURNED MY FAMILY AGAINST ME!" she yelled at Ace.

We were half way down the stairs when I felt Ace stumble a bit.

" LOOK!" Ace yelled.

I turned around just in time to see Ace standing face to face with my mom. My mom looked scared as hell.

" Mrs. Cooper, you are really trying me today. I don't have hell of restrained to begin with. And what I do have, it's going out of the got damn window, " Ace was talking calm as hell again.

I'm starting to see she don't yell a lot when she gets mad. But her calmly speaking is scary as hell.

" You, will not put your hands on me twice in one day and get off easy. Do you fucking understand me?" Ace was talking to my mother like she was 5.

My mother was looking like she was 5. Even though my mom has pretty much told me I am out the family, I still love her.

" Ace, don't talk to my mom like that," I told her and grabbed her arm.

She turned around and looked me. Her eyes went from greenish grey to black, it was odd to me. But I was more thrown off that she was looking at me like she didn't know who I was.

" Hold on," She said and turned back around to talk to my moms.

I ran to the front door, I was scared I didn't know what to do.

" DEE, ROB. ACE GOT THIS CRAZY LOOK!" I yelled out the door.

They both came running in.

" Look lady, I've tried not to hurt you. But you have pushed my one and only button," Ace told her.

She had my mom up another 2 stairs.

" ACE!" Dee yelled her name.

Ace turned around and looked at her.

" Yeah Dee? This lady keep talking shit, but not only is she talking it she call her self backing it up." Ace said and laughed.

" Word?" Rob said.

" Word," Ace said.

" Hey Ace, how about we go and move yo girls shit in and leave her moms here to sit and think on this shit?" Dee said and made her way up the stairs.

"We can do that. Or I could rock her jaw real quick," Ace said.

" Naw, man you gotta save yo energy we got some shit to handle later," Rob told her.

"You don't wanna fuck up yo relationship over some bull shit either, " Dee said.

Ace looked like she was in deep thought. She looked over at me. I had tears coming down my face a little bit. I was scared for my moms. Her eyes started to fade back to their normal color and her face soften a little bit.

" You right," She said and made her way down the stairs.

" I'm sorry baby," She told me and pulled me into a hug.

I sighed a bit. I don't know what I would of done if they weren't here.

" Bye Mother," I told her.

I looked at her sitting on the steps crying. I'm not sure if it was because she was scared or she was sad I was leaving. I don't which one it was, but I was leaving. I looked at Ace and she looked real sorry about almost kicking my mom ass.

" Come on," I told her and grabbed her hand.

" Wh—Wh—Where you go—going ?" I heard my mother ask me threw her tears.

I looked back at her .

" Away," I told her we all walked out of the house. I had left my house key in my old room.