Nessa

I looked at the clock that rested on my night stand. Ace hasn't called me all day. I don't know if she mad at me because I told her last night that she was to treat me like a friend today. i also told her to meet me at the restaurant. It was going on 5:30pm. And we had to meet at the restaurant at 7. I had just stepped out the shower, and was drying off. I applied lotion to my body and then I sprayed on some Romance by Ralph Lauren. I went into my closet and pulled out , a purple halter top dress that fit me in all the right places.

I looked over at the Clock and the time read 6:00pm. I went into my walk in closet and pulled out my black Milan 4 inch stiletto heels. I placed my feet in them and walked over to the mirror. Damn I looked good. I had went and got my hair done today, I opted to got for some brown highlights, but I just had it flat iron, with my bang going to the side, almost like how Aaliyah use to wear hers back in the day. I mean when she first came out. But I didn't have it covering my eye though.

Ace said she like my eyes, even if they were just light brown. Ugh. Why the fuck did I put myself in this shit. I picked up my phone and sent Ace a text. Telling her not to forget.

Received: Ace ' 773-234-9898'

Oh shit almost forgot. I might be a little late got something to wrap

Up real quick.

*D3uc3s Bitch*

Sent: Ace'773-234-9898'

Ugh Ace.

^h3ad gon3^

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my purse along with my wallet and house keys. I sprayed myself one more time with my smell goods. My mom walked into the room and sat on my bed.

" You look beautiful baby," She said.

I smiled and nodded. She was only nice cause she was trying to butter me up.

" Now look, don't embarrass me and your dad. I want you to have fun but not too much. And lastly respect yourself," She told me.

I rolled my eyes. I heard the doorbell ring. It had to be Edward. He was picking me up.

" Vanessa, Edward is here baby girl!" My dad yelled upstairs.

I gather my things and left out the room.

" Remember don't humiliate me or this families name tonight," My mom warned me.

I walked downstairs and my dad gave me a hug. I looked at Edward and rolled my eyes. Edward is 5'11. Nowhere near Ace's height, she is tall for no damn reason.

" I will sure to have home after the ballet is over with Mr. Cooper, " Edward said.

" What Ballet?" I asked.

" Oh Ashley got us tickets to the Ballet," He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Edward unlocked the doors; I opened the door and got in. I closed the door and waited for him to get in and start up the car. It was gonna be a long drive there.