Cassie

Me and Chris was setting at the dining area in Dave and Busters. We were sitting there cracking jokes on everybody that came through the door. I was having a good time, until I saw my cousin with some fine ass chick.

"Aye man, that's my cousin,"

" Who is?, is she cute?"Chris said looking around.

" Nigga shut up, and yeah she pretty. She ova there,"

I pointed into the direction of my cousin and this female that was hugged up on her. They made a sexy couple, but not as sexy as me and Ice is gonna make.

" Nessa yo, cousin, I should of known both of y'all is sexy, but you is sexier tho' ma,"

I blushed and laughed, she saved her ass with that one.

" That's my cousin Ace, she with in case you are wondering,"

"Oh fa real? She sexy. We have some sexy ass family then, "

She laughed at me.

" AYE! ACE, COME HERE NIGGA!" I looked at her like she had lost her damn mind why would you yell nigga in a mostly white place of business. I hit her in her arm. She looked at me and rubbed her arm.

" You can't do that in here, its mostly white and you wanna yell nigga,"

She laughed at me and waited for Ace and Nessa to come over. She looked scared as hell. For what reason I don't know. I mean I don't care what the hell she like, it would have been nice if she would told my ass that all I mean I am her favorite cousin and everything.