Vanessa/ Ace

I woke up to an empty bed I looked over to the spot Ace usually was in but she wasn't. I got up and made my way into her living room. Everybody was everywhere. Ace was lying on the floor and Nicki's head was on her back. Rob and Rissa were sleeping on the couch, Ice was sleeping on the floor and Cassie head was on her stomach. Amber was sleeping in one of the lazy boys while Dee and Janeal occupied the other one. I shook my head. It was so many boxes of pizza and empty liquor bottles it was fucking crazy. I signed and started to straight up her living room, not trying to make a lot of noise because I didn't want to wake anybody.

" What the Fuck?"

I looked over and saw Cassie raise her head slightly. She slowly sat up and looked at me.

" I feel like shit," She said and rubbed her head.

" You look like shit," Ace mumbled.

Cassie lightly kicked her in her side.

" That's what you get for drinking," I told her as I tossed more bottles into a trash bag.

" Shut up. Yo ass couldn't even hang," Ace said and looked at me.

"For good reason. All of y'all look awful," I told her.

" What time is it for y'all to be talking so damn loud," Rob asked.

" Its 9: 00," I told them as I walked into the kitchen I shook my head I guess this is where they decide to smoke and take shots at.

" Shit," Ace said and popped up.

Nicki's head slide off her back and hit the floor. She ain't even wake up.

" I forgot I gotta go take my sister to her new crib today," She said.

" Aye, y'all niggas gotta go," She said as she started to hit and slap everybody to wake them up.

It took all of 10 minutes to get everybody out. By that time I was done cleaning up. Ace was out the shower and getting dressed.

" You okay baby?" she asked me as soon as I walked into the bedroom.

" Yeah... well no," I told her as she put on her last sock and patted the spot next to her.

" What's wrong bay?"

" Well I was kind of hoping to end the night off with just me and you. Not me, you, and the crew," She looked and me and smirked.

" You just wanted some more loving,"

I rolled my eyes.

" No. I just wanted to be with you alone. We never have down time. It's like you either fighting, busy, hurt, or its us and the crew. When is it just gonna be you and me. Just one day of nothing happing, no one bothering us?" I asked her.

She just stared at me. Before she could answer there was a knock on the door I sighed.

" Come in," Ace said.

" Uh hey little sis I just wanted to let you know we are ready and thanks again," Amani said.

Ace just smiled and nodded. Amani left and closed the door. Ace got up and grabbed her wallet and phone.

"We got today," was all she said before she left.

I was lying in Ace's bed when I heard my cell phone ring. I rolled over and retrieved it off the nightstand.

" Hey babe. Pack us an over night bag," Ace voice rang through the phone.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

" Are you serious?" I asked her as I sat up in the bed.

" Yeah just pack some normal clothes we will get dress clothes when we get there. Be done in an hour,"

Was all she said before she hung up the phone. I looked over at her clock and it read 10:30 am. I smiled hard and jumped off of her bed and went on my search for a duffle bag.

------------

---------------

I had no idea what the hell Bella and me was gonna do this weekend. I just decided to go with it. She would be surprise just as much as I would. All I knew is that we had reservations at the Four Seasons hotel, and that shit is costing me 520 a night. It ain't shit but pocket change but still that's hella money. I looked at the clock on my radio. It read 10:35. I still got time to stop by and see my Papa. I pulled up and parked my car behind his. I got out the car and stretched. I unlocked the door and walked in and straight to my dad's office. I knew he would be in there since he ain't really have shit to do.

" Aye Alesha , how you doing?" he asked me.

I sighed and took a seat.

" Doing good pops,"

" That's good, now lets get down to business. I want you to take it easy daughter. You work to hard and you got a lot of people that want you dead," He said as he clipped the end off of his cigar.

I nodded my head he was right though.

" I know pops, "

" You want a drink?" I shook my head no.

After last night I was okay on the drinking tip for at least the next few days.

" I think after this big deal go downs I want you to head to our house in Milano," He said.

I nodded my head.

" You can take that good looking woman you got," He said as he took a big puff of his cigar.

" Yeah I might," I said as I leaned back in the chair.

" She still to school though. I might fly her back so she wont miss any of it,"

" Sounds like a plan to me," He said.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 11. I sighed and got up.

" Well papa I'm hit the road. I'm taking Nessa away from the weekend," I told him.

He nodded his head and stood up and gave me a hug.

"Curare la figlia a destra," He told me.

' treat her right daughter.' He has never told me to treat a girl right. He must like her that and the fact she is the only one I have bought home.

"Fedele alla mia parola," I told him.

" That's right you must stay true to your word. If not no man will..."

" ....trust you," I finished the families motto.

He smiled and patted me on my back.

" Now go before you upset that girl and she tells yo mama," We shared a laughed and I was on my way.

I got in my car and started it up. I looked at the clock on the radio. It read 11:05. I still got some time. I looked down at the piece of paper that Amani had given me. It had that bitch ass nigga name and address on it. I'm pay him a visit real quick. I parked my Malibu a block down from the address. I will be damn if I have to pay for another car to be in the shop. I got out of the car and walked to this bum ass niggas door. I opened the gate and walked up the stairs with my hands in my hoodie. I had my hand on my bitch and I knocked on the window.

" Who the...." Before he could finish his statement I punched him in his face and then everything went black.