Vanessa

I just got done getting dress. I hope I am not over dressed to go out. But I wanted to look nice for Ace. We been here for a while and I haven't had the chance to dress up. I had on a nice red halter-top dress with some black red bottom shoes that Ace had bought me while we where out here. She told me I needed an expensive pair of shoes. I wasn't about to aruge with her.

"Baby, Im ready," I yelled as I made my way out the bedroom and to the door.

I was about to open the door when I saw Ace arm come past my face and close the door back and locked it.

"What the hell Ace?" I said as I turned around.

She looked really good. She had on some jeans, a red dress shirt with a grey pull over cardigan and her black dress shoes. She didn't havea hat on. I bit my bottom lip. She leaned down and kissed me. It was playul and light. She put her hand on m waist and stepped closer into my body. I pulled back. I looked at her. Her eyes were cut low.

"Don't start baby, " I said as her lips came crashing back down on mines.

I moaned in her mouth. She pulled back.

" You already did,"

"How?"

"When you came out looking oh so sexy," she said and kissed me.

She started sucking on my bottom lip.

" You promised tho'," I told her as she still held by bottom lip captured in her mouth.

She let my lip go and sighed.

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you when we get back ," she whispered in my ear and unlocked the door.

I shivered. We walked out into the brisk afternoon. The sun was still kind of high in the sky. Ace grabbed my hand as we made our way to one of the three Prosches sitting outside of the house.

She opened to the door to black one and helped me in. She ran around to the other side and got in the car. She looked over at me and winked as she started up the car, we pulled out on to the road.

"Ace?"

"What up?"

"Can't we stay in the house and have them move to the other one?" I asked her as I leaned my head back on the head rest and turned my head to look at her.

"Yeah we can," she said and then looked at me.

"But just know that other house has a hot tube and a sauna," She said and looked at me.

"So when can we move out and move into that one?" I asked her.

She laughed.

" Tomorrow," she said as we pulled up to this vineyard.

It was so beautiful. We where taking on a tour of the whole vineyard. We even got to taste the wine, and a few olive oils. I had fell in love with the one wine and Ace had bought to bottles of it. Wine was much tastier than all that other liquor. We were now sitting in this nice resturat finishing up our meal.

"I like it here baby," I watched as Ace slump down in her chair.

"Yeah, it's real nice," she said and got the bill from the waiter.

"Your not on edge out here either. You are so relaxed and I love it," I told her as she paid for our meal.

"I don't have people out here trying to kill me,"

"If you would just stop doing what you doing, then you wouldn't have people trying to kill you back at home either,"

She looked at me. Her eyes looked like they wanted to kill me. I looked down the table.

I felt her grab my hand. I looked over and watched as her thumb rub the back of my hand.

"Vanessa, if I stay they will try and kill me, if I get out they will try and kill me. No matter what I will always and forever have someone trying to kill me," she told me.

I bit my bottom lip.

" There are only two ways for me to get out of the game for good, jail or death. Im not trying to go to jail and I'm sure as hell am not trying to die until I am old and gray," She said.

"Vanessa look at me," She demanded in a harsh tone.

My eyes meet her green ones. She stared at me long and hard. She was searching my soul. I guess she found what she was looking for because her eyes soften. I've never seen her eyes soften so much.

"Let's get out of here," She said and stood up.

She never let go of my hand. We waited in silence for the car to get pulled around. When it was she let go of my hand and we both got in the car she tipped to valet and pulled off. She reached over and took my hand again. She kissed the back of it and we took off. We drove back to her house in silence. When we got there we went our separate ways. I guess she was giving me my space or she needs hers. I changed my clothes and laid down on the couch in the living room. My heart was aching. I closed my eyes. I did want her to get out the game so we can live together forever, have that fairytale ending, but it never crossed my mind that fairy tales sometimes don't have that ending.

"Bella?" I heard her voice.

"Hmmm," I answered my voice was too shaky to former real words and I felt the tears start to leak from my eyes.

"You really love me?" she asked.

I opened my eyes. I looked up and over to my left. She was standing on the second floor looking down at be from the banister.

"You know I do," I said and stared at her.

"You my ride or die?" she asked me.

I was wondering where this was heading.

"Always and forever," I said and sniffed back some fresh tears.

She looked my dead in my eyes.

"The only way out for me is death, " she told me.

I bit my bottom lip and ran my fingers through my hair as I sat up.

"I love you Vanessa, so I will get out the game," she told me.

I smiled.

"But remember whatever you may hear in the next few months wont be true," she said.

I nodded my head. I didn't know what she had planned but I knew it was gonna be something big.

"okay," I said.

"Vanessa, don't forget we had this conversation either," she said.

I got kind of worried.

" Now go get in the bed, I got a few things to take care of. I will be in there when I'm done," she said and started to walk off.

"And make sure you are booty ass naked under those covers," she yelled over her shoulder.

I laughed a bit.

"Why?!" I yelled back.

She walked back and smirked she leaned on the banister.

"I'm tired of having to take ya clothes off,"

"But I like when you do it,"

"Tonight I don't wanna be slowed down," She said and winked.

I laughed and she started to walk back off.

"Remember ass naked,"

I shook my head and sat on the couch and thought about what just happened. I smiled. She really loves me if she about to give up all this power she has.