Nessa

I had just gotten out the shower, and I was still slightly aroused from earlier. I just have to shake this is off for now. We all gotta meet up in a few hours, and the last thing I need is another round with Ace right before then. I don't know why but she still had my pussy leaking. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, I was making my way over to the sink, when I felt her arms wrap around my body.

" I see you got that pussy, all cleaned up for me," She whispered in my ear.

" No, I don't. now move you big ass freak," I told her. She laughed and ran her hand up my thigh and between my legs. She lightly grazed her thumb against my clit and kissed my neck. I let out a small moan. Damn she is so effin' lethal.

" Well, if you not gonna let me taste some of this, let me get a toothbrush and a face towel,"

She told me and let me go, but not before she stuck her finger inside me. She laughed and picked up her hoodie and placed it on her body. I didn't realize that I was griping the bathroom sink until I looked in the mirror and saw her standing behind me full dressed. I bent down which was a mistake, because she stuck two fingers inside of me and I almost lost my balance. I am going to have to change where I keep my spare tooth brushes next time she stay over. I'm starting to think she just like messing with me. She pulled her fingers all the way out and then thrust them back in.

" Shit, Ace," I let out a slight moan, she then removed her fingers for good this time and took the toothbrush.

" I gotta go take care of some business real quick," She open the toothbrush, and I gather my self and went and got her a face towel.

" You gonna be back in time to go to the mall with us right," I asked her as I handed her the towel.

She just nodded her head and began to brush her teeth, and wash her face.

I had to run me another shower.

"Come lock me out,"

Before I could answer or even attempt to put on the pants I had on last night she grabbed my hand and lead me to the front door.

She kissed me and was on her way. She got in this all black on black Dodge challenger and took off.

I locked the door and got in the shower for the second time in like 5 minutes.