Nessa

I was lying on the couch, I had just got finished bawling my eyes out. Everything that she had said was true. But what hurt me the most was not the fact she wanted to kill my mother, but the fact she looked so hurt by the thought of me being okay with my mom killing her. I never really thought about it. I mean I cried about it when she was in the hostpial but when I knew she was gonna be okay I just never thought of the fact that my mom tried and almost did kill the love of my life.

Here I am protecting my mother from being murdered and I never took up for the only person who has been with my through everything since I came out. I looked at the clock it read 8:00pm. She left over 6 hours ago and hasn't been back or called me. I was getting worried. The whole house was dark nothing was on. It's just my thoughts and me. Even though this was our first big argument, I don't think I ever want to go there again. I wonder why she just can't relocate my mother. She doesn't have to kill her. Just do things to her that doesn't end in death. I'm sure she can do that shit. I just know she can.

I turned over on my back and stared at the ceiling. I looked over at my phone and pressed the power button to take my phone out of sleep mode. There was still no messages or calls from her. Just as the numbers on the clock were changing from 8 to 8:02 she came walking through the door.

"Vanessa, " she sounded like she was high.

"Yes?" I said.

I looked up to see her looking down at me. She smiled and her eyes where really low.

"I don't want you ever to be scared of me, or scared to tell me things ahead of time. This is our life and we have to deal with our prombles no matter whos this are together," she told me. She lefted my head up and sat down on the couch. She smelled like weed and liquor.

"When it comes down to it we all we got," She said as she laid her head back on the couch.

"Ace, I don't want use to argue like that again,"

"If we don't argue then are relationship is not real,"

"What?" I was confused. Maybe she was too fucking high to hold a convesataion with. She grabbed my hand and held it.

"When a couple argues it means they don't have issues, when a couple doesn't.. they have a shit load of problems because they are not commicating with one another,"

That shit made so much sense it was crazy.

" Ace, I don't want you to kill her," I told her as I started to play with her hands.

"I wont kill her, but I wil fuck up her life,"

"That is fine," I said. I think we just came to some agreement.

" You gonna help me too,"

I bit down on my bottom lip. I nodded my head in agreement. She smiled at me real lazily and bent down and kissed me. I tasted weed and liquor that still lingered on her lips.

"You still want to go out?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I just cried my heart out and I was tired.

"No, can we just stay here and watch movies?"

"Yeah that's fine,"

She took off her hat and threw it behind the couch and she took off her jacket and tossed it on the chair that was in the room. She lefted my head up and took her keys out her pocket and tossed them on the coffee table.