Ace

I called up Rob so that we could use his hummer. I'm not into trucks and shit, so I don't have one. He meet us there with Rissa, Amber, and Dee. They were outside sitting in the lawn chairs. Looks like they were talking shit, too. I looked over at Nessa. She seemed a little bit down. I turned off the car and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

" See all of that outside baby?" I asked here.

She looked outside the window and nodded her head.

" You got hella people moving yo shit. That's crazy stupid mad love bella. Even though you might not feel it right now because yo moms was acting..." I stopped and paused I was trying not to call her mom a bitch, but damn I couldn't think of another word to describe her.

No matter how good your vocabulary maybe, there is no other word for somebody who is a bitch.

" Like a bitch?" she said.

I looked at her and nodded my head. She said it I didn't.

" Yeah that word," I said and chuckled. I opened my door.

" She'll get over it, it might take some time but you are her one and only baby, she not gonna forget you," I told her.

We both got out the car and stretched.

" Where yo cousin at?" I asked her.

I wasn't even driving that fast, to lose them.

" Chris and her went to go clean out the extra room," she said as we made our way to the front door.

" Aye lets get this shit over with," Rissa said.

I see I'm have to check this girl once more.

" Shut up Rissa you ain't gotta be here," Nessa told her.

I've never heard Nessa speak to shorty like that before. I was taken back along with everybody else. I guess she didn't have nothing to say after that one. She just rolled her eyes.

" Fa real Rissa you need to chill out on that. I think you just jealous or some shit," Amber said as we made our way into the house.

" Why would I be jealous of Nessa?" she asked.

I looked around the room she aint have tons of shit. I'm sure she got hella clothes tho'. Rob and Dee had gone to go get some boxes, out of the truck. I went into her closet looking for suitcases and shit. She almost got as many as clothes as I do.

" Cause I think you like Ace," I heard Amber try to whisper so I couldn't hear.

I swear I almost choked on my spit.

" I don't like Ace, I am not gay," Rissa said.

" That don't mean shit, when we went out Ace had straight girls liking her ass," Nessa said.

What kind of foolishness is this?

" Aye whatever, yo girl doesn't not have that effect on me baby girl," Rissa said.

" Mhmm. I better not catch you trying anything with her either," Nessa said.

I had to laugh. This shit is crazy man. I never paid Rissa that much mind. I thought she was kind of off anyway. Rob even told us that he think she crazy.

"Aye baby, if you don't want me to just throw this shit in this suitcase I would advise you to help me," I yelled from the closet as I got the big ass suit case down.