Ace

I was laying in the bed with Nessa, when I realized that she had to go to school. For some reason I could not go to sleep. I just had this feeling like some shit was gonna go down today. I looked over at the clock and it read 7:30.

" Nessa." I shook her a little bit to wake her up. She groaned a bit.

" What?" she said rudely.

I take it she is not a morning person. I chuckled a bit.

" Baby, get up you gotta go to school," I told her.

"Fuck school I ain't going ,now shut up and go to sleep,"

She cuddle up closer to me and went back to sleep. Damn. I will not be waking her ass up no more. I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep. It was around some time when a phone started to go off. I groan and ignored it. I was hella sleepy. I felt Nessa get up to answer her phone. I don't what she said cause I rolled over on my stomach and prolong my sleep. That was until I felt her kissing on my face. Oh so now she wanna be all sweet ain't that some shit.

" Ace, baby wake up," She told me as she shook me little.

I rolled over on my back and looked at her.

" Why? We ain't doin' shit today," I told her as I laid back down.

" Yes we are, I just got off the phone with Rissa and they wanna go to the mall, and we gotta go start looking for prom stuff," She told me as she stood up and stretched.

I watched as my hoodie rose up her thigh a little bit. I bit my bottom lip. I guess she notice, because she gave me this sexy ass smile. She then climb in bed and on top of me.

" Can't we just stay here and start somethings, and finish some things?" I asked her as I put my hand on her mid- back.

I sat up a little bit and leaned against her headboard. She had a nice ass room, it was big almost as big as my room back in oak park. It wasn't even your typical teenage girl room either. It was more of a grown up room. Meaning there are very little stuff animals, a few pictures of her and her friends, about two paintings by a few black artist. She had a very mature color scheme in her room tan and white. Usually I go to a girl room about her age and its hella posters, always some outrageous color, and hella stuff animals. Those were the rooms that made me feel like a child molester or something. I felt her lips on my neck.

" Ace, I like your hair," She told me as she ran her fingers threw my hair.

I was thinking about cutting this shit off. It was bothering me but the way she was massaging my head I was having second thoughts.

" Really, I was gonna cut it off this weekend," I told her. S

he stop rubbing my head and her eyes got really big.

" Ace , you better not cut it. I like it. If you want to I can braid it up for you," She told me.

She was definitely was trying her best not to get me to cut it. But once I make up my mind it is pretty much made up. I am going to still cut it but I guess not that soon.

" Ace, don't make me call you everyday to make sure you don't cut it. Cause you know I will," She was really serious.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smirked. I lean in and pecked her lips.

" Ace, I'm serious.." I cut her off with another kiss, but this time it wasn't a pecked.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I intensify the kiss so that she let out a small moan. I was about to take my hoodie off of her when my phone rang. Not any phone but my business. I pulled back and sighed. She just looked at me and smiled and got up. I got up too, and walked over to my jeans and pulled out my phone.

" Speak," I sat back on her bed and began to look for my rubber band.

When I heard the shower run.

" We found the little nigga and got him tied up and in the trunk of the car now," Trey told me.

Trey was like the bounty hunter in the gang even though he is not the only one, he is the main one. He would hunt down anybody we needed to find.

" My nigga Trey, where was his punk ass at all this damn time," I asked as I started to pull my hair into a ponytail, and throw on my jeans.

" In goddamn Ohio," He said and then let out a chuckle.

This little nigga forgot that I got eyes, and wears all over the Midwest, East coast, and half of the fucking south, hell even parts of Canada.

"Take his punk ass to the warehouse is Maywood, call up all the little niggas in his age group and tell them not to be late. I'll be there in an hour or so," I told him.

" Aite Killa I got you," He told me and hung up, by the time I got off the phone I notice that the shower had stop running.

Man, I knew some shit was gonna pop off but I ain't think it was gonna be so fucking early. I don't even have enough time to go back to the crib and freshen up.