Nessa

I was laying down in my bed just processing everything that Ace told me before braiding her hair, when I heard them coming in loud. I looked at my phone they was gone for like 20 minutes. I sat up in my bed and placed my head against the head board.Ace walked in my room, looking higher than usually. She licked her lips and looked at me out of her half way opened eyes. She sat down next to me and started to take off her shoes all I could smell on her was weed. She laid her head in my lap, and looked at me. Her eyes were red. I just shook my head and placed my hand on her stomach

" What time is it?" she asked me.

I pressed the guide button on my remote.

" 4:00," I told her.

She groaned.

"Damn I'm sleepy, and you smell so fucking good," She told bit and me down on her bottom lip.

" Well you smell a little like weed," I told her.

" I know, and I got no cologne to help mask the smell either," she sounded like she was drifting off into a deep sleep.

" Ace, you need to wake up," I told her.

She turned her head to face the TV.

" I ain't playing with yo over grown ass,"

I looked down at her. This nigga mouth was open and eyes close.I think she trying to work up a snore. I was about to get up and see where everybody else was, but I decide against. I didn't really wanna see my two besties high. That's when I notice these two fade cuts on the side of her neck. I took my finger and traced them. They were like the letter X but a bit longer and skinner. I jumped a little bit when I felt Ace hand grab mines and pull it away from her neck.

"My pops left when I was 4 he told me that he was gonna come back for me but he never did. He left because he couldn't put up with my moms, and my two older sisters. They were to demanding and trying to live above are means. Anyway, my mom's said it was my fault he left. That he had to many mouths to feed, to many backs to put clothing on. That I just added to the number, "She told me and started to move around.

Her eyes were still closed but she kept talking.

"Anyway, I was always kind of tall for my age, bigger than my other two sisters. Seeing as we are only two years apart from each other, they always felt awkward walking or even begin seen with me, cause I looked liked the oldest and they didn't like that. So one day I had to be like 11 or 10 at the time. My mom's had left me and my sisters too go and take care of her fucking self. So somehow we got into this argument that turns physical and I was handling they ass. I' ve always had good hands because, my moms treated me like shit, so I neva got the best shit and I got teased a lot. So I had to beat ass," She told me and started to stretch a little bit.

Her eyes was still was closed. I think she was talking in her sleep. I was really starting to feel her pain and it was making me want to cry .

" My fake ass moms came home and saw us fighting and I was getting it to. I mean they were trying to double team me, but they couldn't. So she came in and pulled me off of her precious first born. But what I didn't know is that her second daughter had went and gotten a razor blade. Somehow while my mom had me she came and cut this X into my neck. So after I got away, and knocked all they asses out I left. I was wondering the streets with a bloody neck. That was until mama found me and took me in. mama made sure I went to school, and papa made sure I learned the business cause I was so into," She told me.

She rolled back over and went back into a deep sleep. I felt the tears run down my face. Damn she has had it pretty bad.