Nessa

We were in Rissa room watching some MTV show when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Ace.

" Hey Ace."

" What up ma?"

" Nothing chillin watching Teen Moms I think,"

" You watch that whack ass channel,"

I giggled a little bit.

" Who you on the phone with?"

I turned to look at Amber, she had her eyebrow raised, and her hands underneath her chin.

" Don't worry about cuz it sholl ain't you,"

Ace was laughing on the other end of the phone.

" Nigga don't come at me like that,"

Amber start to get up of the floor.

" Girl sit yo boney ass back down,"

I laughed at her tryin' to get bold she know she can't fight. She got hella mouth but can't fight if her life depended on it.

" Aye Nessa where you located at? We about to roll threw and scoop y'all up," She said threw her laughter.

" Well we at Rissa house,"

" So pretend I ain't never been to Rissa house before and tell me where she stay at,"

I laughed a little bit.

" My bad I thought you knew you are after all with her boo. She lives in Melrose park. On 15th street. Just call us when y'all make it that far and she will tell you how to get here,"

" Aite whats her address then?" she sighed a little bit.

" 1560 n 15th . You okay you sound tired?"

"I'm a little bit tired but ill be alright"

" Ok, you sure?" I asked her.

" Aite ma it's 5 now, we'll be there in like 20 minutes. Yeah I'll be good Nessa, "

" Ok. Well see you when you get here, "

I hung up the phone and went to sit next to Rissa I guess Amber had left to go get something to eat. That girl stay eating.

" Was that Ace?" she looked at me threw the mirror of her vanity.

"Yeah she said that they will be here in 20 minutes," I said as I laced up my shoes.

" o ok... so you really like her huh?"

"Yeah I do. She real coo' and makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world and everything I say has a valid point to it," I told her.

She just nodded her head.

We were sitting around when Amber's phone start to ring.

" Hello.... Ok here I come."

" Who was that?" Rissa asked as she stood up to stretch.

"It was Robby he said to come outside,"

We all got our pursers and head out the door. When we got outside I saw Ace looking sexy as hell. She had on a white polo, some jean shorts, an orange and white fitted, and some orange and white J's. She was leaning against this black hummer.

" What up ma?" she said as I approached her.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the check. I was smiling extra hard.

"Nothing just chillin'. This you?" I asked referring to the hummer.

"Naw this is Robby. Gas is up so instead of taking three cars we just going to go in this. Is that coo with you,"

" Yeah, " I shrugged my shoulders.

" Aye Ace stop caking and get yo ass in the truck," Robby told Ace while he was opening the door for Rissa.

" Nigga ain't nobody caking as hard as you and Rissa. You still got frosting on the side of yo face, "

We all start laughing.

" whateva get in the truck,"

We all got into the truck. It was nice as hell to. We were in the truck talking about people outside, when I felt Ace put her arm around my waist.