Ace

Chapter 3

I was on my way to the warehouse I saw this cute girl no fuck that this sexy girl sitting on a bench inside this huge as yard with a chain link fence around it, it looked like a prison instead of a high school. Now when I say mamis was sexy I mean she was SEXY. Even though I only maybe got a 20 to 30 second glance I saw all that I need to. Baby doll has skin the color of caramel, she has to be about 5'6 or 5'7, the only reason I know is well hell I use to size niggas and bitches up just to see if I can handle them or not, anyway baby doll had the most astonishing pair of legs I have ever seen, she look like she might be a runner or play ball cause it was all in her calves so I knew she could probably take what I had to offer and more. I didn't get to look at her ass, but baby doll had to be at least a nice c cup. I believe she had some nice hazel or really light brown eyes I couldn't tell.

I pulled off from the stop light and continue my voyage out towards Cicero way. To be honest I hated making these kinds of calls because I hated to get dirty. It was so fucking annoying having to hurt people till they either begged for death or told me what I need to know and gave me my capital. Once I got there I saw my crew's cars and trucks parked out front of the abandoned warehouse. I cut my car of and sighed heavily. I'm need to roll up after this one. I grabbed my piece from under the passengers seat. A .35mm glock was the only baby I had and need right now. I stayed faithful to her 100%. I placed my love between my back and the rim of my pants. And walked into to the warehouse.

I walked in to see Malcolm sitting at the only desk in the whole place. The light above his head was shinning on his face like an old school police integration room. Well hell it was, he fucked up so now he has to pay the penalty no matter what those consequence may be. Malcolm was one who I can out "supplies" to. I then gave this nigga a whole damn month to get my shit. I am a nice person. A ruthless asshole at times but nonetheless I am the nicest person you would ever meet. But once you mess up my money, well you then basically fucked up yo life and the life of people around you. That's exactly what this nigga done did. Malcolm looks like Marlon Waynes on crack if you ask me.

"Malcolm were my money at man?" as soon as her heard my voice he must of jumped about 3 maybe 5 feet high in the chair he was tied to.

This man is sitting her crying and sweating. I want to laugh but I cant. I took my gun from the back of my pants and laid it on the table and spun it around. I bent over Malcolm.

"My nigga where is my money?" I asked as I picked up my baby and began to exam my gun as if I have never shot one or held one before.

I walked around Malcolm and stood behind him and waited for a response.

"I AINT GONNA ASK YO ASS AGAIN YOU NODDLE NECK NIGGA," I used a more serious tone this time.

Just cause I ain't got no dick don't mean I won't fuck yo ass up. He must think I'm playing. I cocked my gun back I spun his ass around in the chair, I had him on the floor with the barrel of my gun down his throat so fast, you would of thought he was a white man getting a taxi in New York.

"WERE THE FUCK IS MY DAMN MONEY!!" he started to choke and talk at the same time.

I remove the barrel from his mouth and placed it on his temple.

" I...I ..ImmGet you money tomorrow," He stuttered .

Man he is a bitch ass nigga. I hate bitch ass niggas, he was real wearing down my patience's and that is not something I contain in the game. Almost felt bad for him. Just a smidge though.

" I have given you a month, a whole month I need my money Now!"

I slowly started to pull back the trigger on the gun.

"O..Okay..here.. It's in my pocket,"

I reached down and pulled a stash of money out his tight ass pocket. Sweaty mother fucka then got some of the bills wet, and to top it off this nigga then had my money all along. I took my money and placed in the money currency counter. It was all there.

"Thank you..."

I took my gun and aimed at his thigh and then let off two rounds one is his thigh and the other right through his fucking foot.

" Nigga next time I'm only gonna ask once," He let out a high pitch scream.

That right when I shot him in his foot I made sure I hit his Talus.

"Aye yall clean this shit up I got go and take care of some shit,"

I left out of the warehouse. I had to have a meeting with one of my suppliers of the many things that I sell. Shit gotta sell more then drugs to be successful right.