Cassie

I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Seeing as Ice had left me. She was on her to some mission. She had been gone for two days. She was suppose to be back like yesterday, but she called and said she ran into some issues and had to stay a little longer. I was in the middle of texting her when I heard someone banging on my door. I got up and made my way to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Uh come on Cassie open this door I gotta pee,"Dee said.

I forgot she was coming over. She said she needed to talk to me about something. I opened the door and before I could open it all they way she came sliding her body through the little opening and took off to the bathroom. I laughed and made my way into the kitchen I was actually kind of hungery.

" Man I feel lots of better," she said as she walked over and grabbed a paper towel.

"You want something to eat?" I asked her.

"Yeah if you cooking," she said.

I shook my head. You can tell these niggas are friends. Always eating up some food. I decided to make omelets for breakfast since it's was like 10 am.

"So what's up?" I asked her as I started to crack the eggs. She sighed.

"UHHH Cassie I'm stuck," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Uh I've been secretly been see Amber again," She said.

I shook my head.

"So," I said.

" I don't know what to do. I mean I am feeling Jay, like she makes me feel good," she said.

I looked at because she sounded like she was sitting.... on the floor. These niggas are like children.

" but how does Amber make you feel?" I asked her as I handed her plate of food.

"I dunno she makes me feels good to, they are both equal but different, " she said as she started to eat her food.

"Its like Pespi or Dr. Pepper, they both good, but you know one is more your flavor. You rather have that one over the other any day. You know what im saying?" She said.

I did understand. It was like me getting some generic version of Chris.

"Yeah, I get what you saying," I told her as I sat at the table and began to eat my food.

"I just don't know which one is for me, Amber did me wrong and all but I can't shake her," she said and sat her plate on the floor.

" Well what did Ace say to do?" I asked seeing as she is her best friend.

"Ace gave me nigga advice," she said and laughed.

"What was it?"

" She said and a I quote ' man just fuck both them bitches, until they find out about each other and the one who stays is the one you keep' end quote," She said.

I was in tears. That was some igronat ass shit.

" And yo cousin was in the back saying that I should come and talk you," she said.

"Well, I think you should let things run it course. If you go back to Amber how do you know she not gonna treat you the same and how do you know that Jay wont slip up either. No matter how u look at it you are gonna be taking a big chance," I told her.

She looked at me and rested her head on my cabinet.