Nessa

I was walking over towards Cassie and them. The tears didn't stop streaming down my face. My mom told me that I had one day to get my stuff and get out. Then my dad told her she should go stay with one of my aunts, because he couldn't stand the sight of her. That she lost him thousands in dollars. And that if she was kicking me out, that she needs to leave to.

" It's gonna be okay baby," Cassie said and she hugged me.

I hugged her back and broke down a little more.

" Where am I gonna go?" I asked her.

" You gonna stay with me," she said.

I nodded my head. She let me go and I made my way over to Ace. She slid off the trunk of her car and meet me half way. All I wanted right now was Ace to tell the truth. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close to her. She smelt like hella weed but I aint even care. I instantly start to feel a little better.

" Hey, how about I call up the crew and we go do something bad," Ace said.

I was a bit taken back by her comment. But that shit sounded like fun.

" Bad like what? Stealing shit or something," Cassie asked.

" You'll see," Ice said.

" Don't get us fucking arrested," Cassie said.

" We got bail money," Ace said and stroked my back.

" Ace, please don't get us arrested," I told her. She laughed a bit.

" Uh, trust me we might get arrested," Ace told me.

I sighed and look up her. I wanted to know what she was gonna get me into. She looked down at me and smirked.

" Vanessa..." I turned around and saw my 14-year-old cousin running over to me.

" What up Raven?" I asked her.

She was damn near staring at Ace.

" This yo girl?" she asked me and titled her head up.

" Yeah, this is my girl," I told her.

" Well, why Desi told me that, you just playing and she is her girl?" she asked me.

I looked over at Desi and saw her looking at us smirking. I don't even know why she is still here.

" Well, she lying," I told her.

I felt Ace tense up behind me. Damn this day aint getting any better.

" Well, from the way she talking she making it seem that you not even gay. Like you just pretending," Raven said.

I sighed.

" Aye look, lil mama, don't believe that bitch. She aint nothing but a strag no way. She just pissed off cause I won't eat that pussy again," Ace told her.

Raven stood there and nodded her head.

" Now, go tell Desi that I say, all that shit she trying to start gonna back fire. When it does back fire I'm be there laughing, when Bella kicks her ass," She said.

I laughed a little along with Cassie and Ice. I can't fight for nothing. With those word said. Raven skipped her fast tail ass back over to Desi and Edward.

" Ace, Nessa can't fight," Cassie said, she was laughing her ass off.

" Well, I guess I'm get my homie Smilez to teach you some shit. She got the patience for that shit, and she is good at it," Ace said.

I just nodded my head.

" Now let's go and get yo shit," Ice said.

" Uh do we gotta do it now?" I asked them.

They all looked around.

" Hell Yeah!" They said.