Ice

"Shut up Cassie, your cousin is fine," I told her for the tenth time tonight.

" I know that they need some alone time, but got damn Itlay for 2 months?" she said.

I just shook my head and pulled her down on the couch with me.

" We will be joining them in a month baby they are fine. They need this, they've been through hell and they never complain when we come over unannounced and shit. So let it go," I told her.

" I know but they could of aleast called and said they made it," she said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

" They probably sleep," I told her.

In fact I know they are I had talked to Ace before I got here. Besides that a long ass plane ride.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said as she grabbed my hand and stared to play with my fingers.

I kissed her forehead and went back to watching TV. That was what I was doing when she got off the phone with that worrisome ass Rissa.

" Chris.." she said.

" Hmmm.." I wasn't really paying attention, I had found one of my favorite shows and it now had all of my attention.

"How did you get the scar on your hand?" she asked me.

"I don'r probably killed somebody," I told her.

" I thought you wasn't in the gang,"

" I'm not,"

" Chris what the hell do you do? " she asked me.

I wasn't about to answer that but she snatched the remote from me and turned off the TV. I sighed and focus my attention on her.

" I am a contract killer, people hire me to kill people," I told her.

Her eyes got wide.

" So I am dating and in love with a killer?" she asked me.

" I am not a killer," I told her.

This is why I never tell people what the fuck I do; I get called a damn killer.

" But you kill people," she said.

She turned to face me all the way she folded her legs so that she was sitting Indian style on the couch.

"Okay, how should I put this," I told her as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well for one is this gonna change anything in our relationship?" I asked her.

Even though I haven't said it I do love her. If she was to break up with me I would just have to move away.

" No, if my cousin can deal with Ace crazy ass I'm sure I can deal with yours," she said and smiled.

" Besides I love you," she said and looked down.

I smiled I leaned over and tilted her head up. I place a small kiss on her lips and pulled back. She giggled a bit.

"So that's why you always going away on trips and stuff?" she asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

"Is that why all your clothes dark colored?" I laughed.

"Yeah baby," I told her.

" So can you tell me what doesn't make you a killer?" she said.

" UGH! I am a contract killer, which some people might call an assaian. Contract killers and assassins both set out to kill specific people, as quickly and efficiently as possible, preferably without hurting anyone else in the process. The term "assassin" usually implies someone who kills for political or ideological reasons, whereas a contract killer kills because people pay me to do it," I told her.

" A killer kills no matter what, they don't do it for money. They will kill anybody that gets in there way as well," I told her.

She just looked at me. I could see she was taking everything in.

" You gonna keep doing this job?" she asked me.

"I honestly don't know, I'm trying to get Ace to come work for me and one of her homies," I said as I grabbed the remote from her.

I was tired of talking and I had to go handle some bussines in Milwaukee in the morning.

" Oh okay," she said.

I felt her looking at me. I knew she had some more questions to ask but didn't know how or if she should.

"Tomorrow is that what you gotta do .. you know kill somebody?" she asked me.

"Yeah I do," I told her.

As I focused my attention back on the tv.

" For how long?" she asked me.

" I don't know two days," I told her.

I felt her shift her body on the couch. She moved my hand from off my lap and laid her head in my lap. I laughed.

" You want some attention baby?" I asked her.

She giggled.

"Just a little, we been so busy all we do is go to sleep. No talking, no dinner dates, just cuddle and go to sleep," she said as she started to play with my hand again.

" No head," she said.

I laughed.

" You horny baby?" I asked her as I placed my hands on her stomach and began to rub it.

" You have no idea," she said and laughed.

I bent down and kissed her she grabbed the remote from out my hand and dropped it on the floor. I bit her bottom lip.

" Don't taunt me baby," she told me.

"I won't," I said as my lips came crashing back down on to her lips.