Nessa

We were sitting in the parking lot for like 30 minutes, we were just sitting here talking shit to each other. I was getting bored and sleepy. I looked at the clock and it read 1:30 in the morning.

" I'm sleepy," I told Ace. She was looking out the window.

" Well wake up. Cause there goes your car," She said and pointed to the Red Pontiac G6.

The lady had gotten out her car and it was steal running. She ran inside Jewels to the ATM I guess.

" Listen and listen good. I want you to get out, run to the car. Your gonna get in and take off fast as hell. I'm be right behind you. When you turn off the main street slow down and keep driving for 5 minutes. I will cut in front of you and you will follow me to JuJu's. okay? "

Ace was talking fast as hell, but I was able to understand.

I nodded my head and jumped out of her car. I ran over to the vehicle and jumped in. this lady was listing to opera. I fasten my seat belt and took off. No sooner did I take off Ace was right behind me. I checked to review to see the white lady running out of the store waving her arms and yelling. I was scared as hell that I was going to get caught. My heart was beating fast, almost like it was about to pop out my chest. I turned off the main street and on to a residential one. My adrenaline was still pumping. I wasn't scared anymore. I was excited. I was driving up the north side of Chicago.

Ace, had gotten in front of me. She was driving fast a fuck; I had to drive reckless to keep up with her ass. I'm not sure what her issue was. But I can see why her and friends did this shit. It is fun. We pulled up 20 minutes later to this abandoned warehouse that had hella of cars sitting in front of it. Ace honked her horn, and the gate opened. I followed her in and pulled up next to her. She got out the car and walked over to my door. Her face was blank. I let down the window.

" Vanessa you got mad skills babe. With a little training yo ass can be a pro," I blushed and she kissed me.

" Really? It was fun too. I think I wanna do it again," I told her.

She looked at me and laughed.

"We might do it again. Ms. I don't wanna get arrested," She said.

Before I could respond this guy came out and dapped up Ace. Ace signal for me to get out the car and I did.

The guy came over and got in the car after he looked me up and down and smirked.

" Ace, how much did you get paid for doing this shit?" I asked her.

" Uh depends on the car. It would range from $ 500 - $1,000 per car," She told me .

I think I was hooked on this shit. I kind of wouldn't mind doing this shit until I found a real job. But I'm sure Ace wouldn't like the idea at all.

" Why you wanna know?" she asked me.

" I just wanted to know," I told her.

I felt her staring at me so I turned around and looked at her.

" You wanna do this shit to make money don't you?" she asked me.

I looked her dead in her eyes. I wasn't gonna lie to her. one I can't and two I'm done with all of that.

" Yeah, I kind of would like to," I told her.

I really couldn't read her face. If I thought she was hard to read before she is really hard to read at this moment.

" This shit is not a joke, you can hurt. Yeah it's fast money, but it is also dangerous," She said.

" Look I just wanna do it for a while, you know until I make enough to get on my feet," I told her.

She looked me dead the eye.

" No, its out of the question. Fast money is to addicting and I'm already in this shit. And I'm in deep. Last thing I need is for your ass to be fucking around with the wrong people. Motha fucka get shot over this shit," She said.

I heard a lot of anger in her voice.

She walked back over to the car and sat on the hood. I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

" I just wanna make good money. I don't want to have to be depended on you or my cousin. I guess I was still on that high from earlier and was talking crazy. I don't know," I told her.

She looked down at me. I decided to just drop it for now. But I'm still gonna see if I can do this shit.