Ice

I was playing that damn DDR game with my godson that dance dance resolution game were only people who cant dance win. that's what we were playin when I saw the most beautiful sight in the world. It was this fine as shawty, her body was bangin'. She look good from the distance so I decide to see what she looks like up close. You may never no she might be one of those girls that is fine from far away, but once they get closer its like got damn what happen.

" Aye little nigga go get yo fat ass daddy to put some mo' money on this card," I told him as he jumped off the DDR.

" Okay big nigga,"

I laughed at him and watched his short ass run to his fat ass daddy. I made my way over to where shawty was she was over by the basketball game. I swiped my card and started to play. She has to be about 5'5, her hair is about half way down her back, baby girl was thick and she has hazel eyes. She had some pretty plum lips too. My other weakness, I love a girl with a nice set up lips both below and above the waist.

" Aye shawty What's good?"

She stop shooting hoops and looked me up and down and smiled at me. I guess she likes what she see.

" Nothing , chillin with my friends,"

"Oh that's whats up ma?"

" what's yo name miss?"

" I'm Casey,"

" That's sexy as hell Miss Casey, "

She laughed and blushed a bit.

" What about you?"

" I'm Chris but you can call me Ice or whatever you want to call me,"

She laughed at me and we continue to talk for a while we exchange numbers and went to grab something to eat.