Ace

It 's been two weeks since that shit happen and everything has been going good. The girls never found out what we did and them bitch ass niggas ended up in Mexico, why? Shit we had to clean up so we did. Anyway, I haven't seen Nessa in like 2 weeks because I've been busy, and shit. It is like 2 in the morning and I'm sleepy as fuck. I was just about to lay down when my phone went off. I hate talking to people at 2 in the morning especially when it's raining. For one I get hella horny and if I ain't gonna get none I would rather be left alone, also I was stressing, one of the shipments is allegedly missing and we still looking for that little nigga. They better pray it really did get misplace or I'm shoot everybody who was handling that shipment, and when I find that short ass fake ass wanna be banger I'm fuck him and his family up I don't give no fuck. I picked up to phone and looked at the Id it was none other then baby girl.

" Whadda up Bella?" I sighed into the phone.

"Are you okay baby?" she asked, sounding kind of worried and scared.

I let out a light chuckle.

"Don't worry bout me shorty. I'm just a little tired. But whats wrong with you?" I asked as I turned over on my stomach and hugged my pillow.

She better talk fast cause I feel a good ass sleep coming on.

" Well, my parents left me here for 4 days, and you know this is house is kinda of big, and don't laugh but I hate the rain and thunder. So I was wondering if you could come stay the night with me," She asked me all fast and shit, that I let out a small laugh.

"Damn baby I ain't know you didn't like the rain. But give me 30 minutes and I'll be ova,"

Shit I was gonna go ova I missed her ass and I know she missed me. Cause she been texting the hell out of my ass and I only responded when I wasn't busy, and that was a total of maybe 15 or 20 texts out of those two weeks. I looked outside and notice it was a break in the rain. Good. I put on my jeans ova my shorts and a hoodie I grabbed my keys to the black Dodge Challenger of the hook. Time to go to shorty's house, but first I stopped at the gas station and grabbed a pineapple pop and a couple of swishers.