Nessa/ Ace

" I'm so proud of you baby!" My mom said as she limped over to hug me.

I hugged her back.

" Now all you gotta do is go to college, and find a good man. Then everything will be just perfect," She said I just rolled my eyes.

She still on this whole my daughter not gay shit. While she was talking I looked over at Ace she was looking so fucking good, she was talking to my dad about something. I don't know all I know is; she has on some black dress slacks, black shoes, a black dress shirt and a yellow tie. I almost gave in when she damn near attacked me when we were leaving to come here. My dad walked over to me and gave me hug.

" Im so proud of you baby girl," He said.

I smiled and huged him back.

" You ready to go to Itlay?" he asked me.

" Oh honey, you are paying for her to go to itlay?" my mother asked.

" No, Joanna, Ace is," My dad said.

My mother face held anger and shock on it.

" Your gonna let her go to another country with..... that dyke?" my mom said.

My dad didn't even look at her.

" Go on baby, Im sure you have a lot of packing to do," My dad said and kissed my check.

I smiled and walked over to Ace who was leaning against the car talking to Amber, Rissa, Rob and some other dude.

" You ready bay?" she asked me.

I shook my head. I hugged everybody good-bye and got in the car.

" I guess I'll end up getting a hair cut when we get to Italy," Ace said as she pulled off.

I ran my hands through her hair. It's been a few months since she has cut it. Seeing all of the shit that went down. It was growing back pretty fast.

" Nah. Just leave it," I told her and rubbed behind her ear.

She bit her bottom lip. I knew what I wanted. For some reason I wanted it bad.

" Stop baby," She said as she made a left turn.

I leaned over and kissed her behind her ear.

" You must not be trying to leave till tomorrow," She said.

I laughed little and sat back in the seat.

" I'm sorry, but you look so fucking good to me," I said. She laughed.

" Now you know how I felt before we left to go to this shit," She said.

"That's probably the reason I want you now," I told her.

" What can I say pretty girls in heels turns me on,"

"I know," I said as we pulled up to her house in Oak Park.

We had been staying here for a while because she said she was tired of the city and all the noise. She parked her car, and looked at me.

" What?" I asked her.

I hate when she stares at me.

" What yo moma say to you?" she asked me.

"Nothing," I told her.

She just nodded her head. I aint feel like seeing her piss off cursing out my mom when she not here to defend herself. I just aint wanna hear it. She just shurged her shoulders and open her car door. I did the same and we both made are way into her house. No words where said. No words needed to be said. I was official done with school. Ace and I where still a couple and everything was going pretty good for the both of us.

-----------------------

I guess I wasn't in as deep of a sleep as I thought. I felt Nessa side of the bed move again. She had been tossing and turning all damn night, it was starting to piss me off. I think it's the time change that is fucking with her her sleep patterns or something. I sat up in the bed and place my hand on her mid back.

" What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

I knew she wasn't sleep. She turned over and looked at me.

" I can't sleep," she said as she sat up in the bed.

I laughed a bit. We had only just arrived to Italy a few hours ago.

" It's gonna take your body sometime to adjust to the time difference baby," I told her.

She sighed and laid back down. She was laying on her back with her arms folded and pouting.

" Is it because of the time difference," I said as I unfolded her arms and monvered my body on top of hers.

"...or is it because I didn't give you something before we left?" I asked as I began to move my hand under her shirt.

She looked at me and bit down on her bottom lip as she slowly ran her hands up my arms and than around my neck. I leaned in and place small kisses on the side of her neck. Her hands found there way to my ears and she began to rub them slowly. I bit down on her neck causing her to moan into my ear. I sucked on the spot I bit and she moaned louder.

" Make love to me... in Italian," she whispered in my ear.

I pulled back and stared her into her eyes. She was ready mentally and physical for me to please her body. I kissed her slowly, using my tounge to take in every part of her mouth. I slowly sucked on her bottom lip. She let out a little moan. I pulled backed and planted kisses from her lips to her jaw line to behind her ear. I slowly sucked on her ear, her breathing got heavy and her hands began to wonder all around my head.

"Il primo giorno che ti ho visto, sapevo che dovevo averla. Bellezza come la vostra è solo una volta in un Sono così vicino a te, il mio cuore è completo, ma quando sono lontano da te il mio cuore soffre. Se questo è amore vorrei conoscerla sempre." I whispered in her ear. When I pulled back to look at her she had tears in her eyes. I wiped the tears away and she just stared at me.

" Really baby? Is that how you feel?" she asked me.

I nodded my head. I have told her stuff like this before, I don't know if the words I chose were more powerful, or if she was just feeling emotional. I replayed the words in my head to see if they sounded dumb in English.

'The first day I saw you, I knew i had to have you. Beauty like yours only comes by once in a lifetime. When I'm this close to you, my heart is complete, but when I'm away from you my heart aches. If this is love I wish to know her forever.'

It sounded right to me. Before I could think on it anymore she pulled me down and kissed me pasionatelly. I pushed her shirt and began to massage her breast. She let out a slight moan into mouth, which turned me on and caused me twist and pull her nipple lightly. She pulled back and let out a small yelp. I wasted no time; I pulled the strap through the hole in my boxers and slowly slid it inside of her. She gasped, and then moaned.

I thrusted in and out of her slowly and deeply; her nails dug into the back of my neck causing me to let out a small hiss. I captured her mouth in mines and kissed her deeply as I started to pick up the pace. She moaned in my mouth then bit my bottom lip, and rubbed to spot that was a little below my ear. I speed up the pace. She laid her head back on the pillow and her back started to arch. She wrapped her legs laid flat on the bed and her body tensed up.

" FUCK.. I'm coming!!" she yelled out into the air.

Her body shook, and her nails dug into my arms. She moaned loudly and came.