Ace

It felt good to be out of the house. Vanessa and me were at this little spot I know out here. It cracks all the time. It was a nice relaxing little spot.

"Ace I can't do this,"

I looked at here and laughed.

"Baby your stance is all fucked up, and if you keep doing that you gonna sprain your wrist,"

I sat my bottle water down and got up. I walked up on to the lane with her.

"Here, stand up straight,"

I walked up behind her. She sighed. I took her arm and lowered it down to her waist. She smelled good. She looked good to. She had on some jeans that were cuff at the bottom and a long sleeve v-neck shirt and her hair was in that hood ass side ponytail. It was looking right on her. She leaned back into me.

"Hold your hand like the ball is a pop can, when you realase it, realase it like you shaking hands with the pins,"

"You take this shit seriously huh?" She asked. I laughed.

"Belive it or not it use to relax me. I like the sound the pins make when I hit them,"

"So when we you get piss off I'm take you bowling then,"

I laughed and moved from behind her.

"Roll the ball shorty,"

She laughed and rolled the ball.

"Strike," I said.

"How you know?"

"I'm a professional,"

When the ball hit the pins, the ball hit all the pins. She looked at me and smiled.

"YESS! I'm a fucking boss,"

"Baby you got 70,"

"So,"

"It's the tenth frame,"

"Shut up just cause you got 267 don't mean shit," She said.

I laughed.

"You want something to drink?"

"Yeah, I just want some cranberry juice with NOTHING in it,"

"I got you love,"

I walked over to the bar and placed our drink orders. I was chilling waiting on my drinks. This bowling alley was like a better version of Lucky Strikes. It was nice as fuck.

"So are you from the states?" The bartender asked me.

"Yes," I said. She was a cutie.

I aint even gonna lie I do like a cute ass Italian girl.

"How long are you here for?"

"A couple of months,"

She nodded her head.

"What can I get you?"

"One just cran and one straight henny," I told her.

"You don't want anything in the cran?"

"No,"

"Si tratta di un bar,"

I know it's a bar. I laughed.