Ace

I arrived at the warehouse , 5 minutes before everybody. I had to pretty much get in the mindset I wanted to be in, and that was my ruthless I don't give a fuck about you or ya damn family midset. I reached under my seat, and pulled out my desert eagle pistol. This little nigga has lost all respect from me. I haven't decided it I was gonna kill him or make him suffer. I will just have to see how I feel once I got in there. I got out of the car, and didn't even make an attempt to conceal my weapon.

Shit I was tried, and I wasn't done having sex at all. So that only added to fuel to the fire that was growing with each step I took to the warehouse. I even felt my eyes get lighter. Unlike most people when I get mad or ready to do some damage, my eyes get lighter as oppose to getting darker and sometimes it seems I can feel them change colors. I walked into to the warehouse not speaking to anyone. I saw all of the 13-15 lookouts and sellers standing around. They were all dressed in the black and white uniform. Every time we have a meeting I always want them in black and white, why because this is a business just like Walmart and target, where ever you work ,you mostly see them in what, uniform. They all saluted me when I walked by. When I reached the center of the room I saluted them back.

" One of your group members, decide that it would be okay to help steal from us," I told them as I scratched my temple with my gun.

They all looked at me, and had a pissed off and who the fuck look upon their faces.

" Why don't we steal from each other?" I asked all of them.

" Because we are family," The all said in concurrently.

Just like the mother fucking Army. I nodded my head.

" But somebody wanted to fuck with the families monies,"

I took the clip out of my gun and then placed it back in. I open up the extra chamber and made sure it was a bullet in there. It was so I closed it.

They all kept their eyes on me.

" Trigga bring that little motha fucka out here," I yelled.

Trey dragged that little motha fucka out of the back room all tied up and beat the hell up. He had a busted lip, his eyes were swollen shut, and I looked like his nose was broken. I smirked. I then saw my two right hand niggas walk out behind him looking hella pissed off. He must of tried some shit. Trey hung his ass up in the center of the room, and all the youngin's looked surprised an pissed off. They so called leader of they crew had fucked up. He goes by the named something boy, shit I don't know. I never liked his punk ass.

He was stripped down to his boxers. I walked around him and notice he had are gang sign tattooed on his body. He hasn't made his first kill to my knowledge. So this pissed me off even more. Everybody knows you cant get tatted without committing your first murder, its like those tribes who send the me out into the wilderness at a young age to survive, or those tribes when the young men sees battle, fights and survives gets his first marks or tattoos to represent that . Unlike some gangs we are one based of off many traditions, we train are new recruits, we watch them and see what section they are interested in, what position might best fit them.

We where not a gang in my opinion we are more like a mafia. In fact we are, that's what my pops was aiming for and his pops. That's whey are sign is a Phoenix one of the most powerful mythic creation of all times. It always rises up of its ashes when it dies and becomes a whole new creature. Then it hit me, I knew what I was gonna do.

I nodded at Dee, and she grabbed my samurai sword. I've always been fascinated my Japanese culture. The way they fight, how much respect they have, and how honor seems to be the most important thing to them. I twirled the sword in my hand and admired how the light was shining of off this magnificent piece of metal. I couldn't help but smirk at how he cried and started to beg for his life.

" Please Killa let me go. I'm sorry I wont do it again, I didn't know... they told me that you sent them to pick up some of the shipment so they can sell it,"

I have never heard so many lies in one breath before. He must of been rehearsing this in his head.

" Oh so that's why you dapped them up and kissed the bitch on the lips,"

I was pissed that he lied to me. I hate liars. I ran the sword down the front of his chest.

" I fucking hate liars, I fucking hate thieves, as you can image I fucking loath your ass,"

I told him and hit him dead in is stomach with the sword, flat side down so all it did was make a sound.

I looked around at his peers they were steaming at the ears. How, can you blame them the nigga you trusted to be your leader betrayed and stole from you. They knew instead of having the weekend off they would have to push this shit.

" I think since your mouth got you in trouble, by lying we should take care of that," I told him and looked him dead in his face.

" But before we do that I notice we have a few tattoos that don't belong to you. So I think I'm just going to take them back," I said.

I looked over to my five man crew.

" What yall think, I mean has he earned any of these phoenix tattoos, or these dragons?"

They all laughed and shook their heads no. See, all are tattoos have meaning and you get them at different levels of accomplishment if you chose so. If anything he can only keep well hell nothing. I raised up my sword and swiped it down his back, we're he had a big ass tattoo of a dragon. He let out a big scream cry. I laughed. This shit was tripping me out. I then began to cut away at all the parts of his body that was covered in skulls, dragons, snakes , phoenixes, any and ever tattoos had to go that would affiliated him self with us.

" Now, we are gonna take care of that mouth that likes to lie,"

I took a pair of old rust pliers and pulled his tongue right out his head. I then cut off all his fingers on both his hands. This nigga will be no longer to converse with anybody. I looked over at one of my big boys Mike and nodded him over.

"Drop his of in fucking Alaska , but first clean him up," He Nodded and took his ass down.

I titled my head left to right to reduce some of the tension and crack my neck. My hoodie was covered in blood, but it still had the slightest scent of Nessa on it. I turned around, and looked over at Dee and Rob. They both had this smirk on their faces. These fools. I then looked out at my squad.

" Now, if anybody else wants to steal shit. I would suggest you think good and hard about it," I said as I wiped my sword on my hoodie, its going to be burned anyway.

I nodded at Dee and Rob letting know I would get up with them later. I told Lil Body, to get her crew in to clean up this shit. I took off my hoodie and threw it in the pile of flesh. I dismissed everybody. I sat in the car and put my desert eagle back in the lock case under the seat. I pulled two blunts I had pre rolled before I went in. I lit the first one up and took a long drag of the purp and let it wrap around my lungs.

I exhaled and let it filled my car up before I backed out, and made my way to my crib. I arrived at my crib and went straight to the shower. I got out the shower and grabbed my towel off the towel rack and wrapped it around my waist. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Patron out the freezer and took a shot. I always take a shot or five after coming from killing or fucking somebody up. It use to help me sleep at night, but now I'm so use to the blood shed that it doesn't even bother me at all. It is more like ritual now.

I poured another shot of the tequila and made my way back upstairs. I sat the cup on the nightstand by my bed and locked at the blue numbers on my alarm clock, damn its only noon. I knew today was gonna be fucked up. I don't get up before 2 in the afternoon. I checked my phone a saw that I had a text from Dee, Rob, and Nessa reminding me about going to the mall, at 1 :00. I sighed and drank my shot.

I walked over to my dresser and put on lotion and under clothes. I then walked over to my walk in clothes and grabbed a pair of True Religion Wash Jeans, and a black , blue, and grey Flannel Shirt , I opted to wear a all black Chicago fitted, and all black chucks. I grabbed my Jeff 55 sunglasses, my business cell phone and my pleasure cell phone. I walked downstairs and opted to take my Yamaha FZ1 all black and trim in gold 2010 motorcycle. I grabbed an extra helmet and locked up my house.